Charles R Introduction - Page 2 of 2

User Charles R, stop the sarcasm or be stopped, - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jan, 2007 - 2:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Indentured Ancestry / Education
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2007 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Charles R Introduction
A Friend

Charles R Introduction - Page 2

I have to admit that I'm a bit lost - I believe that I posted a reply to a heading that read " visitor" to where you posted a message saying that you would be able to answer questions that I had but this was not the place. Again, I'm confused as now I have even more questions as there are now some new ones regarding etiquette as it is not my intention to breach any protocol or be discourteous. I will try and seek some local advice and if I cannot acquire any answers then I will e-mail the administrator. Sorry for any difficulty.

Reconcile Edited: Charles R on 3rd Jan, 2007 - 5:39am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2007 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Charles

You are in the Welcome Board, this is where all Members come to post an Introduction message as was required when they joined. So all Threads in this Board are individual Introductions of each Member that joins just like this one (this Thread). What you did was went to an introduction Thread within the Welcome Board where a Member introduced themselves and to which I welcomed them and posted your own questions to me. To see where you posted check here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.p...ST/f/87/t/21693

Any questions can be asked here, within this Thread which is also your Introduction. So ask away, we are here to help you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2007 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Charles R Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Charles R, stop the sarcasm or be stopped, you have been warned.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Charles R Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,