Fatal Introduction

Fatal Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Dec, 2006 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA RPGer
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2006 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Fatal Introduction
A Friend

Fatal Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm totally new to the whole text based rpg thing, but I am excited and willing to learn. I come from a heavy background of MMORPG's such as everquest and Starwars galaxies. I also love console rpg's such as the sukioden series and Final Fantasy to name a few. I've read every last R.A. Salvatore book, but that is as far as my DnD experince goes.

I always felt the need to become a character. In my time enjoying all asspects of the above genres, there was something missing. I could never "become" my chracter and act out as if I was in the world. Even the online games failed, misably I might add, because there was no real roleplaying to my satisfaction.

So I stumbled on this sight by mistake, surfing the web and decided I would try text based rpg. It's unchartered territory for me. Sounds like you guys are serious about your roleplaying and I have some great characters I feel are wasted on people who have no imagination.

So here I am! I hope to get into the thick of things as soon as possible and meet the whole community. If there are any questions I would be more than happy to answer.

Thank you

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2006 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Introduction Fatal

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2006 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Fatal Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Fatal, and welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you are looking for here, and have fun joining in with the discussions!
Enjoy your time here on the forum, all the best, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Fatal Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,