Nessa Introduction

Nessa Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Dec, 2006 - 9:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Obeah Or Vodoo
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2006 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Nessa Introduction
A Friend

Nessa Introduction

I have grow up in a life of people hurting and even killed one of my family member by performing evil voodoo on them, and I wish there was something that I can do to stop this. There are even people who don't believe or don't want to talk about it and if anyone want to ask or even tell me about their experience in this kind of life, please do.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2006 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nessa

Welcome, I'm Brandon

I am happy to see you here today and I am looking forward to when you update your profile and tell us more about yourself. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2006 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Nessa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, this Thread is for personal Introductions where you tell about yourself and so forth. The Topic you are interested in can be found in the Mystics and Paranormal Board if you are looking for a General reply or in the Trinidad & Tobago Board if you are looking for a T&T specific reply. If you need help locating these you may reply here along with a proper intro. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2006 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Nessa

Hi nessa, welcome. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. I am LDS_forever, from Argentina but living in Trinidad. I would be interested in reading your opinion about voodoo, here is a thread about it called " Is Voodoo A Common Practice In Trinidad ?" Feel free to join the discussion:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....=9070&hl=Voodoo

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Nessa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,