Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? - Page 6 of 9

Black men get longer prison sentences : Prison - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Feb, 2013 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Video Available Video - A Discussion on the reason for racial profiling in police work.
13th Sep, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? - Page 6

Bernie Madeoff goes away to jail for the remainder of his life. The guys from Enron will likely die in jail as well. If it is a crime where an individual can be pointed out (outside of being president) for a crime, then they do get nailed. Lots of white guys went to jail for Watergate. The white serial killers don't go free, so I do have a problem with that logic. So besides famous government whites, who else are these whites getting free rides to commit crimes?

As far as Bush not going to jail, I have to point out the obvious. We have a volunteer army. don't like the way it is going...don't volunteer or stop volunteering as soon as your time is up. As long as this war has continued, it appears that there are enough willing to continue it. Additionally, our current president, Obama - a man of color, continues to wage the same wars. He even just closed out the iraq portion of it with a congratulations and stepped up bombings in Afghanistan. He is not going to jail either...and he is black. So, again, the logic just doesnt hold up. The black senator in I believe it was Mississippi didn't go to jail either for his white collar crime. Charlie Rangel will not go to jail for his white collar crimes. However, Joe Rostenkowski did... You don't have to like Bush, but what he did was not criminal. As a mater of fact, in multiple resolutions in the UN, we told the Iraqis that was exactly what was going to happen if they did not comply.

The Black Caucus claimed that the Tea Party'ers threw things and slurs at them trying to deny them access to a governmental building. All these were found to be totally untrue by camera footage...no one has gone to jail for the liable against the Tea Party. However, it did make for great news didn't it and of course....did a little damage to the Tea Party's reputation as they are now thought of as racists. Mission complete!

When gas went over $3 per gallon the states, we were demanding that they drill anywhere to get more. We are equally to blame for this, so I am not laying this one at the feet of BP. They were drilling like we asked. They were bypassing some of the safety rules as we were willing to let them so we could get that oil to the refineries. Now BP was really sad at their PR handling of the whole thing, but I cannot lay this solely at their feet.

I agree that there are definite catagories of crimes that whites are far more likely to commit than blacks. White collar crime is very much a white crime with our current national demographic. However, if whites become a minority as is predicted, will this hold up?

I 100% agree with the african american community needing both parents to raise children. This was a key note of Cosby's speech. However, the lack of both parents is not due to any white pressure for there to be separation in black families.

The fact is that are jails are overwhelmingly populated by african americans. There are many reasons for this...social and economical. Welfare and other programs for assistance have been around for decades and apparently havent soothed the issue or even improved it. Apparently, we could give even more millions out to try to buy our way towards a crimefree black community, but that hasnt really worked and LBJ's "great society" has failed. The answers are obvious and all the black community has to do is look, ironically, to the Whitehouse. The guy there is a married father of 2. He went to school and got a education. He became president. Now he hung around the south side of Chicago and if you know anything about that area...he could have easily been a drug dealer or worse.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2010 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime?
A Friend

Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

As I have said before and I will say again. IT is not the color of ones skin that makes them more likely to commit crimes. IT is the choices they make in life. I do not look at a person who has a different color of skin than I do and think I better lock my doors or make sure my family is safe around him or her. No I say Hello and treat them like I would members of society. People can bring this statistic in or that statistic and it would not matter one iota. It will always be about the individual and the choices they make in life. Those who make poor choices usually end up on the bad side of the law and end up in prison. This goes for the person barely scraping by to make ends meet all the way up to a CEO of a company. It is the choices they make that lands them in jail or not. Lets stop all this hate about peoples skin pigmentation.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2011 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Atheist

Comments: Its true. You can cry bias or whatever but in the end everyone can see what is in front of them. Would you rather walk in an all Black neighborhood or in an all White neighborhood regardless of how much money they have? When only 12% of a race is committing over 50% of the crimes its obvious its genetic. The cops patrol those areas because that is where the crime always happens. They don't patrol just because they are Black.

Post Date: 1st May, 2012 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

Name: Lumpkin

Comments: I am black, and I know I am not about to hurt anybody. I am troubled when I hear somebody make a statement like"blacks are __% more likely to commit a violent crime. They are pointing at 38+ million people and saying that!If all 38 million of us start committing crimes, that would be a real problem! What they should say is between blank and blank blank many crimes were committed by blacks, whites etc, not trying to make statistics look like some kind of confirmation that a particular genome is more likely than somebody else to commit crime. It just ain't so! I am more likely to like you than hurt you. Just had to get that off my chest.

1st May, 2012 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

I would have to say that recently I found out that according to our genetic code we are all 99% the same. Meaning that according to our DNA and what actually makes us, like our bodies, we are all the same.

So knowing that it is hard for me to say that blacks are more likely to commit this crime or that one. I will say though it has to do with culture. There is a sub culture that cannot be ignored among blacks. They tend to glorify violence and having control or power over others vocally more often than other races.

I'm not saying that whites don't physically hurt the same amount of people its just we do it behind the scenes and don't talk about it. Perhaps if whites made music about spilling oil in the gulf or killing innocent people in Iraq we would be under more scrutiny.

What I am getting at is I think black people are more likely to be arrested or noticed for their crimes. A key factor in that is they are open about it and wear it like a badge on honor. There is no denying the fact that black is synonymous with physical power whether it be in a violent way or otherwise. As long as that power continues to be glorified in a negative way nothing will change.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

1st May, 2012 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime?

international QUOTE
They tend to glorify violence and having control or power over others vocally more often than other races.

I think it is unfair to say that. Many races glorify violence from their history, the Germans, Japanese and even some Americans. Culture does have to do with how INDIVIDUALS turn out but I do not think Blacks are just predisposed to commit crime.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2012 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More To Commit Crime - Page 6

Statistics will probably show that blacks are more likely to commit crime but at the same time you have to look at all the statistics and not just one. For instance, which child might more likely born into a low income family? Which child may be racially profiled or discriminated against? Which child may be stereotyped by the rest of America? When you answer that you can see why people reach this conclusion about blacks and crime.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2013 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are Blacks More To Commit Crime Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Black men get longer prison sentences :

Prison sentences of black men were nearly 20% longer than those of white men for similar crimes in recent years, an analysis by the U.S. Sentencing Commission found. Ref. Source 8

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,