Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? - Page 8 of 9

Name: Jace Comments: No one should get offended - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Nov, 2017 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Video Available Video - A Discussion on the reason for racial profiling in police work.
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2016 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime?
A Friend

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? - Page 8

I do not think it has anything to do with race. I think it is more about the environment one is raised and their own moral code of ethics.

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2016 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

The question really is about are police officers targeting Blacks, because if they are then of course it will seem like Blacks are more likely to commit crime. Maybe its more likely that Whites will commit more white collar crime but its not as easy to catch even though what they do might affect more people.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? History & Civil Business Politics

Well, technically speaking, yes. Even accounting for white collar crime and other such factors skewing the scale, African Americans are responsible for a disproportionate share. (P.S. For the most part, cops heavily patrol black neighborhoods because that is where they're proven to be most frequently needed, racism exists in the force, but it is not that endemic)

But to my knowledge, there is absolutely no evidence that this is a racial thing. But rather a matter of cultural ethos (By which I mean "Street" culture, not true African) and socioeconomic factors. Caucasians raised under the same circumstances show the same problematic behavior, for a variety of reasons, they're just less likely to find themselves there.

12th Dec, 2016 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

Maybe other races do a better job of not getting caught. I think there is also a high rate in Hispanic communities.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

People see black men as larger, more threatening than same-sized white men

People have a tendency to perceive black men as larger and more threatening than similarly sized white men, according to research. Ref. Source 7c.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think too many people have been watching too many tv shows and movies. I do not think that a man of color is any more likely to be violent than another. I know it has a lot to do with their upbringing but I have met some of the nicest men who were of a different color than me and some of the biggest losers of men who were the same color as me. I do not know why others feel threatened by people they do not know. I find it sad in fact.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Blacks More To Commit Crime - Page 8

It is a sad fact that humans have biases. I saw a news show the other day and on it were two 1st graders who were best friends. One was black and one was white. The white kids went to get his cut and wanted to get his hair cut just to look just like his friends hair. He said, then the teachers wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Now, wouldn't it be wonderful if we all thought that way? Then, we'd all know that it's not the race that matters, it's the person under the skin and we'd never have to ask this question again.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More To Commit Crime Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Name: Jace

Comments: No one should get offended by this. These are based on statistics hence there are more blacks in prison than any other race.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,