Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? - Page 2 of 9

Name: Tyrone Comments: Hey just put it this - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Oct, 2009 - 10:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Video Available Video - A Discussion on the reason for racial profiling in police work.
25th Aug, 2008 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? - Page 2

If you are in an area that is predominately black then there is going to be more crimes committed by blacks.

If the area is predominately white then there is going to be more crimes committed by whites.

This is not racist this is just statistically true, therefore looking for certain type of behavior must be based on something other then race.

This could include the way one dresses. If a certain Gang, be it black,white,or hispanic dresses a certain way then it is appropriate to look closer at individuals who dress that way. If gang signs are flashed, is it not appropriate for an officer to be more cautious around a certain group?

There are certain indicators that are definitely signs that illegal activities are occurring.

See the following

Source 1

These do not necessarily follow a certain race. But if an police officer, or case worker sees the activity found in the above article in certain people, and they happen to be of a particular race, some would consider this racial profiling.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime?
A Friend

Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

I have to agree with most of what Joe public says on that one. However there are some great white boxers and really brilliant blacks.

The asians have the highest IQs, but are considered the weakest and least athletic race by some folks.

They are doing great in the Olympics. Including winning a lot of golds in weightlifting.

It is all mind over matter.

26th Aug, 2008 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime? History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 25-Aug 08, 10:30 AM)
Name: MikeF

Comments: The fact is blacks do not score as high on IQ tests as whites. People with low IQ's end up in jail more often than more intelligent people.

The reason blacks often score lower on I.Q. tests is that I.Q. tests were designed for white middle class test subjects. Many minorities do poorer on the standardized tests. Does not make them less intelligent it only means the test is not necessarily adaptive to their culture.

As for the likelihood of blacks committing crimes, poverty is more of a determinant factor than intelligence. Blacks are more likely to be raised in poverty. Whites raised in impoverished conditions are just as susceptible to commit crimes as any other ethnic group.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

And the same test that was made for whites shows that Mongols are smarter (asians). So our white test is dominated by asians.

Every race has its pros and cons, but it is true that we are basically the same. We are all children of god.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Crime Commit To More Blacks Are

NO I answer no to this question for a number of reasons.

1. Anyone from any race or income level will commit a crime in their life.

2. Any person raised in a loving home will know that crime is a sin to god and man.

3. After travelling around this world I have seen crime everywhere.

It is my believe that those from a unloving home are the one more likely to commit a crime. Those from a loving home that have grown up knowing right from wrong are less likely to commit a crime. It does not matter how much money you have or do not have. It is a persons upbringing that leads to a life of crime. It is never about the color of ones skin or their IQ.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2009 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Name: Daniel

Comments: Black people commit a disproportionate amount of crimes relative to their percentage of the U.S. Population. We all agree on this. Why is this so? This talk show claims racial profiling is the cause (whether you are against it or for it is irrelevant to me). I'm a firm believer that their are societal measures in place to proliferate this stagnant/crime ridden culture. My basic argument is that government has intervened in peoples lives for the worse. I.e. Welfare, low-income housing projects, public education, social security, medicaid, prohibition on illegal drugs These government programs/ideas have failed.

Welfare: In a nutshell it rewards idle behavior. Why work when you can get a check in the mail from Uncle Sam. Also, it breaks down the African American (and other ethnic groups as well) family structure. Welfare punishes those that choose marital life. Couple do not wed because a married couple can not receive Welfare. Hence the social norm shifts from taking a wife to having a baby mama. Do I really need to mention that this has a detrimental effect on the nuclear family? Low-Income Housing Projects: Terrible idea. I think this is self-explanatory. Public Education: Public Education is based on property taxes and districts, ensuring that those people who pay high property taxes (I.e. Live in a good neighborhood) will be the sole persons with access to these excellent schools. If you live in poor area where no one pays taxes then you are depending on the state to cover the costs of operating the school, well you get the idea. The state does a terrible job and the school children suffer.

Social Security: Many governments around the world (including our own) realize that people are having fewer children, and that these few are going to have to support the many (baby boomers). This phenomena threatens to destroy the promises that our government made to our seniors. Instead of retiring at 65, now they might have to work till their 70. Which in effect, on average, would not allow black males to retire since their average life expectancy is 69.8 (according to 2006 report)

Medicaid: People should attain insurance, either through their job or through other avenues. Insurance should be top priority. Prohibition of illegal drugs: Illegal drugs on the street corner are more accessible to me then over the counter drugs at CVS. We are obviously losing this war on drugs, and for good reasons. We have given power to select few, essentially these drug cartels have a monopoly. This prohibition on illegal drugs has fueled this subversive culture of gangs, drug dealers, and petty thugs into an empire. These "criminals" have immense power when they are the sole people in control of a trade & a commodity that people want. You would have less people in prison since 50 percent of the prison population is non-violent offenders (drug dealers/users for the most part). This would hopefully redirect the current fact that 1 out every 9 young black males is behind bars. This subversive culture would crumble because it no longer has the opportunity to sell its goods. NO GOODS, NO POWER.

In sum, rather than misdirecting our concentrated efforts on racial profiling, we should address issues that hinder the successful growth of the black community, especially black males.

After reading my post I realized that I may have not hit home my message. Stop looking to the government to solve all of your problems. For every problem they solve, they create 5 more. In my last post I talked about these government programs/ideas. I mean they all started out with good intentions, but what they don't understand is that no one solves a problem better than oneself and those who care for that person (I.e. you, your loved ones, and your local community).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Blacks More To Commit Crime - Page 2

I can understand the government has issues and that welfare and social security are all messed up. Most of the government programs are messed up. But does that mean we should be profiling?

No we have no reason to profile by using a persons skin color. You talk to most cops and they do not profile at all. If a report comes in that a young hispanic just robbed a place you are not going to stop that white male or that black male walking down the street. You are going to be looking for a hispanic male.

Most people who are pulled over in a vehicle are pulled over because they did something wrong. If you ran a stop sign I am pulling you over because you broke the law not because your black, hispanic, indian or a alien. If you do not want to get pulled over do not break the law simple as that.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2009 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Are Blacks More To Commit Crime Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Name: Tyrone

Comments: Hey just put it this way. Would you rather walk around in an all white neighborhood or an all black neighborhood? Show me ANY all black neighborhoods that don't have a crime rate higher than an all white neighborhood. I dare anyone to show me. Which one would have the most crime? Here is another fact, go to any prison or any jail ANYWHERE, and tell me what color do you see the most. Highly doubt its going to be white. Look at African countries and the violence that is going on versus a country that has nearly no blacks and tell me the difference. For being the first people in the world supposedly and being the oldest source of humans they still don't have their stuff together. All this time and they are living in huts and killing and raping each other. Look, a dog is a dog, still the same species but there are different types. You can raise a pit bull to be a nice dog but they are still considered a more aggressive dog compared to something like a golden retriever. You can think we as humans are not animals but we are. I'm not saying 100% of blacks (and yes I said blacks, because your not from Africa your from America unless I'm a European American) are criminal or could be but the percentage is just higher and its more than just how one is raised. It's in your blood and genes and it's how you are wired. Sometimes the truth hurts but in the end its the truth. Think about this too, if blacks weren't as violent and committed more crimes there would be no reason to be racist or biased in anyway. Yes, people can actually look around and see the percentages of crimes and if the majority of crimes are always a minority race then people will see it. So of course people will tend to be racist when all they hear and see is blacks and other minorities committing crimes. It all comes down to money. Most crimes revolve around money is some way or another. Some people will work for it and others will be lazy and take it and commit crimes. People need to get off their donkey and quit collecting welfare and handouts and do something (that is not criminal). If I study hard in school and work hard and make something of myself I should be successful in life. If you drop out of school because your lazy or ignorant than that is your future. Why should someone like that be carried or accepted to a university over someone who deserves it because of color. Everyone deep down knows the real answer, most people are just scared to admit it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Are Blacks More Likely To Commit Crime?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,