Democrats: Next Move? - Page 3 of 8

Can Dems Reclaim the South? Once Solidly GOP, - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Oct, 2008 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Democrat Preparations for the 2008 US Presidential Elections
Post Date: 22nd May, 2008 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Democrats: Next Move? - Page 3

Trail Mix

Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., pulled off a major win in Kentucky last night, but it was Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., who achieved a symbolic milestone with his win in Oregon. He now has the majority of pledged delegates in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination. The Clinton camp is firing back, though, with new numbers and new calculations for how to win the nomination.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2008 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Move Democrats

1/2 A Vote

A Democratic panel approves seating full Florida and Michigan delegations, giving each delegate half a vote.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2008 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Democrats: Next Move? History & Civil Business Politics

Surprise Obama-Clinton talks held

Democratic contender Barack Obama meets defeated rival Hillary Clinton as speculation grows over her future role.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7438930.stm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Democrats: Next Move?
A Friend

Page 3 Move Democrats

https://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/06/pol...nton/index.html

I am not sure if this is the way to go but seems a lot want it

6th Jun, 2008 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Move Democrats

Never trust the polls! Pollsters target selected groups to get the answers they want - and to influence YOUR thinking. So, after reading that, you are thinking what? "Gosh, if all these other people want that, maybe I should, too...." Right?

NO! That would be a terrible, terrible, blunder on BHO's part, in my opinion. That woman will undermine him, sabotage him, and find every way she can to be the one in control. She simply wants to be in the White House, in control, and she'll do anything she can to get there.

My big question is this: After the Democrats promised and promised and promised all these big changes if the people would elect them, and then these same Democrats didn't follow through on those promises after being elected.... Why should we vote in a Democratic president on the basis of a bucket load of promises?

And then there was the Big Secret Private Obama/Clinton Meeting last night.... Would anyone like to guess what that's all about?

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton met privately Thursday night at the Washington home of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a key supporter of Clinton's presidential campaign, Feinstein said Friday.

She left them in her living room with nothing other than water and comfortable chairs for what she called a positive meeting. No one else was in the room, and no one is giving details of what was discussed.

"They talked. I went upstairs and did my work," Feinstein said Friday. "They called me when it was over. I came down and said, 'Good night, everybody, I hope you had a good meeting.'

"They were laughing and that was it."

The meeting began at 9 p.m. and lasted about an hour, Feinstein said.

"I think the opportunity to sit down, just the two of them, was positive," she said.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is why I changed from being a democrat ten years ago and became a independent. I no longer support the democrats or the republicans. I am not given them any of my tax money either. I am one who does not follow the candidates too much. I read about them here and there and check out how they stand on the real issues.

Your right Farseer the democrats have not done anything they promised to do when they took control of the senate two years ago. That is one of the main reasons I am leaning towards Mc Cain now

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Democrats Move - Page 3

Clinton and Obama rally together

Hillary Clinton joins Barack Obama at a public rally for the first time since she quit the Democratic presidential race.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7477825.stm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Democrats Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Can Dems Reclaim the South? Once Solidly GOP, Virginia and NC Emerging as Battleground States

Four years ago, President Bush swept the Southern states, but polls show Barack Obama could win North Carolina, Virginia and Florida. We speak to Chris Kromm, executive director of the Institute for Southern Studies.
Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Democrats: Next Move?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,