Worst Personal Financial Move 2006

Worst Personal Financial Move 2006 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Jan, 2007 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2006 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

What was your Worst Personal Financial Move in 2006?

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2006 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Move Financial Personal Worst

I think the worst move I made was to not save more. I am sure we could all say the same thing, but you know... sometimes you invest in something here and there that really could have been invested better by just being kept in the bank.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Jan, 2007 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Worst Personal Financial Move 2006 History & Civil Business Politics

My worse move in 2006 was trying to fix up my house which is becoming a money pit.
I should of just put the money in the bank. I would have better equity in my home.
Paintingsblue

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

4th Jan, 2007 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Move Financial Personal Worst

The worse financial move I made was not accepting full time employment which would have paid $4.00 more an hour and would have doubled my income. The reason I didn't was because the shift offered would have prevented me from ever seeing my family, but I sure could have used the extra income to pay off some debt. Perhaps I'll get another chance in 2007.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Worst Personal Financial Move 2006

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,