How Do You Know You Found The Right One?

How You One - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Oct, 2002 - 12:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Choosing the right husband or wife.
11th Oct, 2002 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

How do you know when you have found the right person for your life - your future husband or wife? What characteristics must have that person for you to be the right one?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2002 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

One The You You How

The right person for me would have to be honest, kind, loving, funny, and have a great personality.  He would have to be productive, willing to work hard, and would have to know what he wants to achieve in his career or his life within the next five years.  He must have a plan, and must be ready and able to execute it in order to reach his goals.
He must have an open mind, and be willing to try new things.  Most importantly, he must LOVE ME!
When I find this guy, I'll know he's the one.

Am I being too idealistic???  Is there such a man????  I believe there is.  Come on guys, don't let me down.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2002 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Do You Know You Found The Right One? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

No, you are not being too idealistic, hmm, kind of picky though  tongue.gif  

about that "He must LOVE YOU"  I believe that love by itself is not enough... I learned that by first hand.  Besides of love and all those good virtues that you mentioned above I think that real compromise and lack of selfishness is sooooo important...

I just broke up with my ...hmm now ex  :'(, like a month ago... there was so much love in that relationship but there was no seriousness and REAL compromise, at least not enough to keep the relationship going... I will say that we both were selfish and that ruined everything...  I know that he loved me but just didn't show much interest in my things because he was so busy  into his things that  he barely showed  support (If only in words) in the things that I hold dear the most, so that killed me and killed the relationship...

What I would just ask for are:

1.-Love: Not just for me but also for the others.  To treat me as I deserve to be treated, kind of like a queen  wink.gif in the good sense of the word no in the selfish, greedy one.

2.-Respect.  To accept me as I am, to give me my place  as his gf or wife.

3.-Compromise:  This is about a WIN-WIN relationship, I give and I take, this special person must understand there are times in life when you have to sacrifice things for others as other have to sacrifice things for the best of both.

4.-Support:  To understand the others needs and try to meet them, also to understand the others goals and help the significant one to reach them.

5.-Policy of truth:  Somebody lie to me then goodbye.  There are not even such things as innocent lies, it is all the same..

plus some good habits, a good vocabulary, you know someone decent, a cultivated person... generous in all the sense of the world, no materialistic. etc.

I think i am getting down...  I miss little John.. :-[  

12th Oct, 2002 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

One The You You How

Oh well girls, I don't think you all are being too idealist at all. Any woman want to feel loved and respected by a good man who knows where he's standing. Women in general always look for that security that men seems to provide but I think that the best way to find that right one is first loving ourselves enough to be able to love someone else....

A guy with money or with a great career may seem important but when you get married you'll find that those things are secondary if there is truly love in that marriage...

For me, I already found the right one and what I looked for was a loving person who wanted to have a family and who have a great spiritual strength.

We are happily married for almost 4 years and we have a 2 years old son. So I know you all can find that right one too...it's only a matter of time smile.gif

12th Oct, 2002 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

One The You You How

Here is the man's point of view... (or at least my point of view) ;D

If a woman makes you feel to do better, to achieve more, to be happy and if she can represent you and your family in good standing (that you should not have to wonder what she will say or do) and most of all your love for each other is equal then that is the person!

Equally you should feel to do your best for her in every way. I would never enter a marriage where there is so much fighting just on a date or where you feel you cannot trust the person.

Most marriages fail I think because most people do not ask the questions before marriage like... who will take out the garbage, who will feed baby at night, etc... You may be suprised at the responses and this will help you to know your future match.

12th Oct, 2002 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Awwwww isn't that sweet?  :-*
I think JB covered pretty much what I looked in a man when I got married.... ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2002 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How You You The One

Everyone has hit some nice point but JB has said it the best. JB, how old did you say you were again (smile) you sound like a very wise man.

Oh, lets not forget a sense of humor! I like that in a relationship.

13th Oct, 2002 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

How You You The One Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

oh yes, the person doesn't have to be boring....can you imagine living all your life with someone who cannot even laugh for a little joke?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Do You Know You Found The Right One?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,