OfNobleBirth Introduction

Ofnoblebirth Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Jan, 2007 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA LDS / Mother
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2007 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Good Sabbath afternoon!

I am a mother of 5 children. My husband and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple nearly 14 years ago! I am an active member of the LDS religion. I seek the good in books and literature to lift and support me. I love to scrapbook, do crafts, go camping, hiking, swimming, spending time with my family and the dates with my hubby. Of course, there is a lot more to me...but this a forum...not a novel I am writing!

Choosing to be a stay at home mother and wife has helped me grow so much. Through the highs and lows, I have come to appreciate my role in this life. I always love soaking in others testimonies. I look forward to sharing mine with you. I believe we are here to lift one another. And this is one positive way I can do so.

Actually, I stumbled upon this forum. To my delight, and excitement I have joined with many of you to share testimony, learn more and grow in the gospel of Jesus Christ. The light is always brighter and better once you have crossed through the veil!

Of Noble Birth angel.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2007 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Introduction OfNobleBirth

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2007 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

OfNobleBirth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, OfNobleBirth! Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for a great intro smile.gif One thing to keep in mind, we are an International Discussion Forum, and not specifically LDS - although we do have and LDS section here with lots of LDS topics, not all members of the Forum are LDS. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussion. Looking forward to your contributions here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: OfNobleBirth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,