Benearl Introduction

Benearl Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Jan, 2007 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2007 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Benearl Introduction
A Friend

Benearl Introduction

Hello, a friend showed me this thread and I have read many threads. I'm very interesting in reading more and discussing. I'm LDS, 27 living in Tacoma Washington. I look forward to diving in. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: benearl on 8th Jan, 2007 - 12:58am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2007 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Introduction Benearl

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2007 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Benearl Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Benearl, you have been detected as having an account once and being deleted, please explain.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2007 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Benearl Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Benearl

I am sorry, but I have not been a member here before. I heard about your message board through my brother. I don't know what else to say.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2007 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Introduction Benearl

Is your computer shared? Has your brother been a Member here and been deleted?

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2007 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Benearl Introduction
A Friend

Benearl Introduction

He gave me his laptop for Christmas, am I being interrogated? This website was under his favorites.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2007 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Benearl Introduction

Seems like this honey does not liked being asked questions. Perhaps you should not explore Bookmarks that are not yours darling.

> TOPIC: Benearl Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,