Kate Middleton - Page 4 of 8

What the gossip mags say Fears are mounting - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jan, 2013 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Top  Kate Middleton Former Girlfriend, now wife of Price William - Duchess of Cambridge
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2012 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kate Middleton - Page 4

Danish magazine to publish Kate photos

The Danish celebrity weekly Se og Hoer says it plans to publish on Thursday photographs of the Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing topless. Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2012 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Middleton Kate

Magazine photoshops Kate's bump

A US gossip magazine, apparently tired of waiting for Duchess of Cambridge to show a baby bump, has taken matters into their own hands, and simply photoshopped one in a recent photo. Ref. Source 9

12th Oct, 2012 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Kate Middleton History & Civil Business Politics

She has come a long way from model to duchess but I really wish she would stop losing so much weight because it doesn't make her look good. I'm also thinking that princess Diane had that thing too about losing weight.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

18th Oct, 2012 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Middleton Kate

I've seen so many pictures of the royal family and she is like a diamond in there. If it weren't for their money and fame looks wise the royal family are just plain looking. Having Kate in there is only going to boost them up.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

4th Dec, 2012 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Middleton Kate

I'm so happy for Kate now that she's having a baby. I hope her pregnancy is without any problems and her baby is healthy but most of all I hope she lets the weight come on naturally and stop the fanatical dieting.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2012 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Kate Middleton

Pregnant duchess leaves hospital - The Duchess of Cambridge has left hospital after treatment for severe morning sickness. Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2012 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Kate Middleton - Page 4

Middletons get royal Christmas invite

Queen Elizabeth II has reportedly invited Duchess of Cambridge Catherine Middleton's parents to attend this year's royal Christmas festivities. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2013 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Kate Middleton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

What the gossip mags say

Fears are mounting for the Duchess of Cambridge's unborn baby as the princess has been so unwell she's hardly put any weight on, according to the latest gossip magazines. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Kate Middleton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,