Josef Friztl

Josef Friztl - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Apr, 2008 - 9:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Father Incest Keeping His Daughter Captive For 24 Years
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Josef Friztl

Keeping his daughter captive for 24 years

A man has been arrested in Austria on suspicion of keeping his daughter captive for 24 years and fathering six children with her.
Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2008 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Friztl Josef

I do not understand the logistics of this. Did he deliver the children and then keep then hidden all this time? It also jumped to seven children.

QUOTE (BBC)
An Austrian man confesses to imprisoning his daughter for 24 years and of fathering seven children with her, police say.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

28th Apr, 2008 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl History & Civil Business Politics

Not sure about who delivered the babies but the oldest is 20 years old. A 19 years old is in the hospital in serious condition. He fathered seven kids, a pair were twins but one died because wasn't taking care of properly. The guy removed the baby's body from the cellar and burn it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2008 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Friztl Josef

Well soo much about keeping his daughter safe from others. HE should have kept her safe from himself. I think this guy needs to be castrated and then sent to rot in prison. Make sure it is on the bottom floor in a dark area and only feed him through the bars.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Friztl Josef

Well it is confirmed the kids are all his. This guy is just plain sick for doing this to his own daughter

https://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/04/29...llar/index.html

29th Apr, 2008 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl

Yes when I read this a couple of days ago I was just sickened. KNtoran you are far kinder then I.. I was thinking more of bamboo under the nails, partially skinned slowly over a month or so followed by random braidings. I am sure the infections would kill him far too soon though. Perhaps a nice visit with bubba to start though.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl
A Friend

Josef Friztl

I am not sure you want to know what I want to do do this guy. I say for now let him stay in deep dark part of the prison where he will not see anyone for a long time.

30th Apr, 2008 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Josef Friztl Politics Business Civil & History

Well, this guy will be cruising through hell with an all access VIP badge.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Josef Friztl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,