Fesenjam Pomegranate Walnut Chicken

Fesenjam Pomegranate Walnut Chicken - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Oct, 2007 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Regional Cuisine
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2007 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Regional Cuisine

What are your thoughts about this dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details: Fesenjam (Pomegranate-Walnut Chicken)

4 Chicken breasts;boneless

-up to 6 1 Onion;medium

-finely diced 1 ds Oil

1 Lemon juice

-2 T. or so) -pepper to taste -salt to taste, opt 1 c Chicken stock

1/4 c Pomegranate molasses*

1/3 c Walnuts;finely ground

-up to 3/4 cup Saute the onion in the oil till transparent, then brown the chicken breasts. Add lemon juice, pepper, (salt) and chicken stock. Simmer 15 minutes. Add pomegranate molasses and walnuts. Simmer another 45 minutes. Serve with or over rice. *Pomegranate molasses is available at any Middle Eastern food store. If you have difficulty finding it, you can substitute pomegranate juice or grenadine syrup. There is one Persian recipe I can remember off the top of my head. I modified this recipe to reduce the fat content and use boneless chicken breast instead of a whole duck or cut up chicken. From: SHARON BOUCHARD

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Please share your version of this recipe and what you did to improve upon it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Jun 16 22:42:10 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I want to know more fesenjam pomegranate walnut chicken this needs looking into soon so there can be intensively so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Fesenjam Pomegranate Walnut Chicken

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,