Ino Introduction

Ino Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Feb, 2007 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA General
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2007 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Ino Introduction
A Friend

Ino Introduction

I am Ino

Other that that I wouldn't know what might be a new subject. Trust me, if I needed to tell of myself, you would be bored. I am nothing more than another man looking for answers in an ever changing world. One of those questions I seek answers to is if there is indeed anythiing truely new. It would seem that all things have always been and I simply was not aware of them. I can say the same of all things and all knowledge, all things have always been and only our learning of them is new. So then, from this, I would say you might gain some insight of me and of my reason to be here.
I can only know this is new here. I hope this is true since I hate to repeat things, not !

Enjoy the dreams the mind creates, that might be all there is.

Ino

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2007 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ino

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2007 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Ino Introduction
A Friend

Ino Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you Latina, I had looked imto changing and adding some things and now I have. I look forward to doing some reading and sharing my thoughts as well.

There are a number of areas that interest me, it could take some time.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2007 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Ino

Greetins, Ino, and welcome to the Forum! We are glad to have you join us, and hope you find your time here well spent. Please do explore and join in our discussion. We look forward to your contributions here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2007 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Ino Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Ino

Thank you very much FarSeer. I'm sure from what I've seen here, I will enjoy the time spent here. When I see those that were here so early on with the board, that tells me there is something that keeps others coming back.

To learn the lessons of the ages, one need only be in the moment. I hope I can add to that moment in some small way.

Reconcile Edited: Ino on 15th Jan, 2007 - 12:09am

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2007 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Ino Introduction

Your last post (What Bible Personality Am I?) was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Ino Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,