Annalinde Introduction

Annalinde Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Jan, 2007 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA ADD / Giftedness
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2007 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Annalinde Introduction
A Friend

Annalinde Introduction

Hi everyone! I first found this board when searching for information about ADD, and a topic about ADD and giftedness caught my eye. I'm currently in my junior year of high school, and have a part-time job in a veterinary hospital. I'm very passionate about theatre and performance, but am planning on studying to become a veterinarian. That's about all I can think of to say, so I suppose I'll return to finishing my US history paper I'm writing. I guess it's fair to say I'm easily distracted. biggrin.gif

~Anna~

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2007 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Introduction Annalinde

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2007 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Annalinde Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, Anna, and Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards (we have lots more than ADD topics) and join in the discussions that... distract you smile.gif We look forward to your participation.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2007 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Annalinde

Hi Anna, great to have you with us. I hope you have an amazing time here and become an active poster. smile.gif I look forward to your posts!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Annalinde Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,