Fiannan Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Let me explain so we can understand each other - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2007 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2007 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Fiannan Introduction - Page 2

I am not sure which Post Persephone is talking about since I do see several edits to your Posts and I do not know how many were deleted (see your Profile which lists them).

When a post is deleted or removed it is because it is not consistent with one of our policies or rules. If you read Joseph's comments above I believe the links and requirements were clearly outlined. In addition to this you were asked to read the Constructive Posting Policy before joining to ensure that you understand how we do things here.

Now, you can 'kick against the pricks', or try to understand how the Community works, learn from the edits / tips given and enjoy the Discussion. The decision is yours.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2007 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Fiannan

User Fiannan some of your posts always go offtopic or need editing. If after being warned, you cannot keep on the same topic of a thread then you should delete your membership account.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2007 - 8:41am / Post ID: #

Me
Member - Reader
[?] CPosts: 21
Flag Posts: 24
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: -1

Fiannan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I may do that but I have not decided yet. I have never had problems on any board in the past -- whether that be a general LDS board I go to often, a board I discovered run by LDS nudists, LDS survivalists, or secular boards dealing with firearms or international conflicts. My profession requires being able to apply science and social science so perhaps an interdisciplinary approach to issues just comes naturally.

I also like the author Hugh Nibly who did an excellent job in tying together archeology, theology (from a variety of religions), science and contemporary issues. I believe that is the way to approach issues effectively.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Jan, 2007 - 8:36am
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2007 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Page 2 Introduction Fiannan

Let me explain so we can understand each other and we do not have to constantly be editing your messages.

In the Word of Wisdom thread you posted that link and it was erased by a moderator, YET you challenged that and posted again. Can you see that? If a moderator, after explaining why your link was removed, you do not agree, too bad. There are rules to follow, if you feel you cannot follow those rules and want to challenge them by posting something that was previously erased, then this is definitely not a place for you and you are at risk of your account being deleted if you do that again.

You were in the LDS board NOT the Parenting or Science board, we have boards for everything here. You need to keep your comments in the right board and on topic. If you do that, you will be fine.

If you want to talk about Freud, there is a Psychology board to do so, NOT the LDS board. We do not mix LDS and non-LDS stuff here.

If after reading this, you have any question please post it here. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fiannan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,