Human Neanderthal Link - Page 2 of 3

Neanderthals walked upright just like the - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Feb, 2019 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Human Neanderthal Link
12th May, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link - Page 2

I never meant to say you suggested that. I was just making an observation that most likely they met. The one race while warring with the other enslaved possibly the females. Using them for hard labor and some form of prostitution, or something like that. Just throwing in my two cents.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Link Neanderthal Human

Harvard professor looks for 'adventurous woman' who agrees to give birth to cloned Neanderthal:

Prehistoric men may soon be walking the earth again. One of the world's leading geneticists is in search of a female volunteer to give birth to a Neanderthal - a species that went extinct more than 33,000 years ago. Ref. Source 1

24th Jan, 2013 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

international QUOTE
...in search of a female volunteer to give birth to a Neanderthal

Now that is a bit diabolical don't you think? I mean once the child is born he'll be a living experiment which I don't think is fair at all.

24th Jan, 2013 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Link Neanderthal Human

Not only a little bit, I would say is almost insane. And next what? Put him in a cage and study his behaviour or just wait for the child to become an adult so somebody can dissect his brain? There is still space for ethics in scientific research or we already lost control?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2016 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Link Neanderthal Human

Modern men lack Y chromosome genes from Neanderthals

The Neanderthal counterpart of the human Y chromosome, or male sex chromosome, appears to have died out. Why this happened is up for debate. Ref. Source 2x.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link

Jersey was a must-see tourist destination for Neanderthals for over 100,000 years

Neanderthals kept coming back to a coastal cave site in Jersey from at least 180,000 years ago until around 40,000 years ago. Researchers report. As part of a re-examination of La Cotte de St Brelade and its surrounding landscape, archaeologists have taken a fresh look at artefacts and mammoth bones originally excavated from within the site's granite cliffs in the 1970s. Ref. Source 4v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link - Page 2

Dental plaque DNA shows Neanderthals used 'aspirin'

Ancient DNA found in the dental plaque of Neandertals -- our nearest extinct relative -- has provided remarkable new insights into their behavior, diet and evolutionary history, including their use of plant-based medicine to treat pain and illness. Ref. Source 5i.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2019 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Neanderthals walked upright just like the humans of today. Neanderthals are often depicted as having straight spines and poor posture. However, these prehistoric humans were more similar to us than many assume. Researchers have shown that Neanderthals walked upright just like modern humans -- thanks to a virtual reconstruction of the pelvis and spine of a very well-preserved Neanderthal skeleton found in France. Source 3n.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Human Neanderthal Link

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,