Anarane Introduction

Anarane Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Jan, 2007 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2007 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Anarane Introduction
A Friend

Anarane Introduction

I have been dabbling with online text based Rpg's for a couple of years and one of the main reasons I am joining this site is because I am finding the games I've been playing are becoming a little boring. I find it incredibly frustrating when I have spent time carefully and enthusiastically creating an interesting thread in a game, only to find that some of the players in the same game, just are not interested in the 'creative writing' aspect. The spelling is awful, their is little 'interactive' so as to create an overall interesting story for other people to read.

I have been pondering now for two weeks whether I should join this site due to the lengthy joining procedure and have finally wink.gif decided to try it out.

Apart from my enjoyment of AD&D games online and offline, I have an avid interest in writing, I paint and draw (mainly fantasy) and am also interested in the world out there. I find the Internet a fascinating adventure where one can meet people from all over the world.

A couple of years ago there was an incredibly interesting gaming site and although it was AD&D the focus was on 'interactive story writing'. Unfortunately it disappeared.

Well, I hope that is enough of an introduction as I really am not certain what 'type' of introduction is needed.

Anarane

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2007 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Anarane

Welcome to the Forum, Anarane! We are glad to have you join us. Yes, it's a lengthy procedure, but we do this ensure that folks are serious before they join. We like to have RPGers who "stick" rather than jump into a game and then bail out. Please do explore the RPG pages for more information about the games.

As for your intro - that's exactly what we like to see, along with any other relevant information you'd like to share about yourself. We are like family here smile.gif

Please do explore the boards and join in our discussions. We welcome your contributions here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2007 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Anarane Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Anarane, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. Right now I am involved in Medieval RPG and having lots of fun. smile.gif I look forward to your posts and learning more about you and your opinions. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2007 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Anarane Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Anarane

Hi LDS and Roz,

Thank you for your welcome notes, so much appreciated.

I look forward to exploring the site and joining discussions or even creating a few of my own. rolleyes.gif

I don't have too much time, and as this is a new site for me, it is going to take me a little while to become acquainted with it's workings. So if you don't see me interacting quickly it will because I'm looking around first.

However, I must also add that once I commit to a thread my response will be consistent. With my other gaming sites I check in regularly and make sure I meet my commitments to my fellows gamers and writers.

I check in at least three times a week to gather my information and work offline to create my responses.

..... I look forward to getting to know you well!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2007 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Anarane

QUOTE (Anarane)
However, I must also add that once I commit to a thread my response will be consistent.

Welcome. Your participation is at 7%, you need 75% to participate in our RPGs, so if I were you I would get consistent soon wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Anarane Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,