Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

Vindra Naipaul-coolman Murder Case - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Jan, 2007 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Top  Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case 2006 Kidnap / Murder Victim
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2007 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman was violently attacked and kidnapped outside of her home in Lange Park, Chagunas, to date she has not been found despite many attempts. This Thread has been started to discuss the case.

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2007 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

My heart goes to Vindra and her family during this difficult time. I have been following the case closely and I am surprised nobody has come up with real information on her whereabouts. Why did the police took so long to reach the scene? or is it another Media lie?

30th Jan, 2007 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The latest update on this is that the police think that the objective of the kidnappers was not really to kidnap her, but in fact to killer her, so they believe it is a contract killing because of the manner in which she was kidnapped.

30th Jan, 2007 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Hmmm, it seems to me that the police has no clue what they are doing. THEY took 20 minutes to reach the scene, arrested people who had no clue on the case and they believed a small criminal that said she was on a pond (and they spent thousands of dollars). Nobody was held as a suspect, so how come they NOW come to this new theory? Is it because is true or they just cannot accept the fact they have been a failure all along?

30th Jan, 2007 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

I believe it was the British police working locally that made that synopsis and not local police. It would be good to get Mr. Coolman on here to share his views.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2007 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The info in the NEWSDAY was mis-information. I can confirm that as I am the husband and I spoke to the authorities today about that report. My recommendation to everyone is not to accept anything this paper says unless it is reported in at least one of the other newspaper. They have a knack of quoting "police sources" when they print these nancy stories.

Reconcile Edited: coolren on 31st Jan, 2007 - 3:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2007 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Thanks. Gosh, you cannot believe anything in the News anymore. So what is the latest on the case? Is the police working on some new leads? How is the family coping with all this right now?

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2007 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I could not understand, what Mrs Coolman's family is going through and how they are able to still function in their normal responsibilities. I had not heard before that the police is looking at this being a possible contract killing? I am interested to know when last the family had communication with Mrs Coolman if any was made? If the police is looking at this as a possible "contract killing' where does that put Mr. Coolman? Doesn't this now make him into a suspect and no longer a victim. Sound's similar to the Narinesingh case.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,