Another Tank Of Terror Free Oil?

Another Tank Terror Free Oil - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Jan, 2007 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Jan, 2007 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Another Tank Of Terror Free Oil?

In Omaha, Nebraska you can buy Terror Free Oil! This is a pretty cool sales and marketing idea from a gas station owner and member of a group I have never heard of - the Terror Free Oil Initiative. You can now buy your gas from countries that do not sponsor terrorism.

https://www.newsnet5.com/money/10815377/detail.html

Hopefully, those countries sell their oil about 1 penny less than those that sponsor terrorism! So would you go an "extra mile" to buy your gas terrorism free?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2007 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Oil Free Terror Tank Another

Well, if Omaha was closer than 4 hours away, I would love to patronize such an establishment. I hate the fact that we pay Saudi Arabia and other countries that sponsor terrorism.

I hope this trend spreads.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

> TOPIC: Another Tank Of Terror Free Oil?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,