Exxon Mobil - Page 2 of 2

I think this is further evidence the Trump - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
New Image?
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Exxon Mobil - Page 2

ExxonMobil and Iran did business under Secretary of State nominee Tillerson while country under U.S. Sanctions

The transactions included $53.2 millions in sales to Iran over three years. Company said they were legal because they were conducted by a European subsidiary. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mobil Exxon

US rejects Exxon's Russia request

THE Trump administration has rejected Exxon Mobil's bid to bypass sanctions and resume its venture with Russia. Ref. Source 5u.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Exxon Mobil
A Friend

Exxon Mobil History & Civil Business Politics

I think this is further evidence the Trump administration isn't in Russia's pocket nor is Rex Tillerson. I also have to believe that with all the anti Russian things President Trump has done lately if the Russians had been working with his campaign they'd have leaked the info to discredit him.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Exxon Mobil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,