Pamela: No Kfc On Us Stamps

Pamela Kfc Stamps - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Feb, 2007 - 5:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2007 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pamela: No Kfc On Us Stamps

Pam Anderson goes postal over stamp

Pamela Anderson has gone postal over a stamp. The former "Baywatch" babe has written an angry letter to the Postmaster General, blasting KFC's request to put the bearded image of the founder of the fast-food chain on a stamp.
Ref. https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16441594/

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2007 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Stamps Us Kfc Pamela

Sometimes I wonder... couldn't better things be pushed for by a celebrity or anyone for that matter - such as feeding the world's hungry or helping the local orphanage? I suppose that the mind of the activist becomes blinded by their cause sometimes.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Feb, 2007 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Pamela: No Kfc On Us Stamps History & Civil Business Politics

Pamela's having a little tantrum over KFC? And this is important to me how, exactly?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

13th Feb, 2007 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Stamps Us Kfc Pamela

Perhaps Pamela's time might be better spent fine tuning her Academy Awards acceptance speech for that fine portayal of BARED WIRE (sorry, typo..I meant BARBED WIRE). Pam, you have been voted off the island...please go now!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

> TOPIC: Pamela: No Kfc On Us Stamps

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,