Tyra Banks - Page 2 of 3

She made this big promotion that she will - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Sep, 2009 - 12:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
23rd Nov, 2007 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Tyra Banks - Page 2

I could be all business, because as we know... sex sells, and sells very well, but I think she is overdoing it. She needs to have quality interviews with people that matter.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2007 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Banks Tyra

Sex sell oh yeah. She used to have her celeb friends on the show, maybe she ran out of friends to interview, oh yeah, I'm bad.

Post Date: 1st May, 2009 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tyra Banks Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Man convicted of stalking Banks

A US man who told police he and model-turned-TV presenter Tyra Banks "had a thing together" is convicted of stalking her. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Banks Tyra

Tyra Banks strips in New York

Former model Tyra Banks has stripped - sort of - to promote the upcoming season of her talk show. Ref. Source 4

18th Aug, 2009 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Banks Tyra

I am watching her right now actually. I recall seeing pictures of her, with the media portraying her as some kind of before and after commercial. She did lose alot of weight. I think that she is so conscious of her health and weight due to the fact that she hosts high profile competitions such as Modelville and America's next Top Model, and is somewhat in the spotlight still, even though she has officially retired from her modelling career.

19th Aug, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Tyra Banks

Is she seeing anyone yet? Looks like she doesn't want to evolve into the typical role of marriage and having at least one baby.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2009 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Tyra Banks - Page 2

Tale of Two Tyras: Ex-Model Explains Split TV Persona

By night, Banks reigns supreme on "America's Next Top Model," a reality show on which contestants are judged by how they dress and the way they look -- just the criteria that "The Tyra Show" attacks as hollow and, at worst, oppressive to women. Ref. Source 8

9th Sep, 2009 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Tyra Banks Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

She made this big promotion that she will be on the first show with her real hair and not a weave. And she showed her hair FULLY relaxed. That's not your real hair Tyra! spock.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Tyra Banks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,