Cookie Introduction

Cookie Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Mar, 2004 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
A Trini with a good perspective
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 152
Flag Posts: 160
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 18

Cookie Introduction

Computer Savy: Novice

Hey, I'm a born and raised 21yr old Trini who just stumbled onto this site and I'm now quite curious to see what its like.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 21st Aug, 2003 - 4:23am
Signature: I can resist anything except temptation
- Oscar Wilde
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Cookie

Welcome Trini, please do update your profile and you may want to check out the T&T board too!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Cookie Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for reminding me...just updated it...and..once I can find the board...ill check it out.. wink.gif

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 21st Aug, 2003 - 4:23am
- Oscar Wilde
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Cookie Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Cookie

Hello, cookie, and welcome to the forum. You can scroll to the top of the page and click on the word 'home' and it will take you to the main index page. There are many interesting topics in the forum to check out and reply to. So enjoy. I am sure you'll find some topics of interest to you.

If you ever get confused about anything, just check the FAQ section above where your intro message is or you can click the help link close to the top of this page.

Have a GREAT day!

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2004 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Cookie

Cookie, I just noticed you have atheist listed for religion... how long have stopped or begun believing that there is a God?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2004 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Cookie Introduction

Hi..if you notice, I changed my "religion". I thought I had changed it a while now, but only realised it was like that when I read the topic on atheists. I ended up checking my profile...but as I said..I hadnt realised it was listed as "atheist"...so I changed it.

I wasnt raised with any one religious belief. My father is hindu so we have prayers and the men shave their heads when there is a death...but I have never followed the religion in the way my parents have. In fact, ive never been inside a temple. I attended a catholic primary school and a presbyterian high school. My nanny...who took care of me for 10yrs, carried me to church every few days...and ive been to mosque a few times...but never got accustomed to it.

I may not be extremely well versed in any one religion, but I know that all contain discrepencies and are subject to various interpretations.
I respect all of them, but I dont believe in any one in particular.

- Oscar Wilde
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2004 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Cookie Introduction

Ah okay, I understand now. So do tell more about yourself... are you in Trinidad now? What do you do? Have a website?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2004 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Cookie Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Yes I'm currently in Trinidad. I'm in my final year in UWI...doing a Bsc. Economics. I'm still trying to work up the courage to go abroad to study...which is what my parents desperately want me to do. What's your take..?...think they MAY wanna get rid of me? ...I think its a definite possibility.Well thats about it for my life...not too exciting is is?...laugh.gif

- Oscar Wilde
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cookie Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,