TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 8 of 23

Name: John Comments: If it is possible I would - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2011 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (23) »
Trinidad Crime Feedback
This Thread is reserved to make comments about the site as a whole and things you would like to see within the site or our coverage of the Crime scene in Trinidad & Tobago.
28th Aug, 2010 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 8

Crime Spree

Just imagine today alone there were four murders and a kidnapping but in the later case the police acted quickly and rescued the victim. Crime is not slowing down any in Trinidad & Tobago.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

380 Murders

To date there has been 380 murders. That is 43 less than the same period last year but at the same time that is more than ONE murder PER DAY in a small island.

9th Nov, 2010 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Some things I will like to note from observation:

* Murders are so commonplace now that they no longer make headline news unless they are done to a child.

* TV6 mentioned today that someone was leaking information from the Ministry of National Security to a gang leader. It makes you wonder how many out there are working under the guise of taking the interest of the country at heart but are just criminals themselves.

* There is little mention anymore of the murder rate in the media as compared to this time last year.

25th Dec, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Feedback TTCrimecom

I saw online a paper called "A Situational Analysis of Gun Related Crime in the Caribbean: The Case of Trinidad & Tobago; Antigua & Barbuda; St Vincent & the Grenadines and St. Lucia" by Annita Montoute ( PhD from the University of the West Indies and teaches at the Institute of International Relations, UWI) and David Anyanwu (Masters Degree in International Relations (with distinction) at the University of the West Indies). This paper was done for the The Coalition for Development and the Reduction of Armed Violence and this is what they said about TTCrime.com:

international QUOTE
In Trinidad and Tobago, the website, www.TTCrime.com has been instrumental in getting out the word on the incidence of crime in the country. It is a website designed to discuss serious crimes that are committed and affecting the general public, government policies regarding crime and how to make citizens feel safer. The website displays statistics on these serious crimes making it sometimes a first point of call for researchers.

26th Jan, 2011 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

The government is boasting about a 14% reduction in serious crime, but for me I do not see it. Right now it is the 25 January, 2011 and already there is a count of 36 murders for the year with 6 of those murders happening in a 48 hour period.

28th Jan, 2011 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback

This site seems to be growing a lot and I saw how universities, US foreign affairs and even local government use it as source I think it's great.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jan, 2011 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 8

TTCrime's Own Forum

It has been growing and recently we decided to give TTCrime its own forum, see here: Source 1 Crime Threads will continue to be posted here but the main problem for TTCrime users was that the actual Crime Threads was lost in all the other Topics about politics and controversy. The TTCrime forum eliminates that by only showing Crime related Threads. See now: Source 4

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2011 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

Name: John

Comments: If it is possible I would like to see a month by month break down on the number murders. I am trying to compare the murders that occurred this year to the murders that occurred in previous years.

> TOPIC: TTCrime.com Feedback

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,