Pennyjtrini Introduction

Pennyjtrini Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2007 - 3:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Crime in T&T
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2007 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Pennyjtrini Introduction
A Friend

Pennyjtrini Introduction

cool.gif Hola People

I'm on this site to protest against the criminal elements that the PNM government and their self proclaimed "father of the Nation" False man-ah-doh-care-about allyuh cause I in power Manning.

Once that idiot is removed and people open their narrow minds about black verses indians and start thinking about saving the island then we would be a paradise. Right now we looking like ah real wasteland. I am not sorry if anybody take offense to what I'm saying cause if you do, then ah know what ah saying hit ah chord. GOOD.

Anyhow. Me here saying power to young Trinis, throw out the old garbage who lying to we and let's change Trinidad.

Peace

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2007 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Pennyjtrini

Hi Penny, thanks for coming. This is your intro thread where you tell us more about you. Feel free to check the related-crime threads in Trinidad located here:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=277

I look forward to your participation,
LDS

ps: Since this is an International Community and not only Trini, dialect is discouraged. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2007 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Pennyjtrini Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Pennyjtrini Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,