Ralph Nader

Ralph Nader - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Feb, 2008 - 11:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
USA
As President of the USA
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2007 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ralph Nader

Ralph Nader

Ralph Nader on Why He Might Run In 2008, the Iraq War & the New Documentary "An Unreasonable Man"

Consumer advocate and former presidential candidate Ralph Nader says he will decide later this year whether to run for president in 2008. Today he also looks back at his childhood and his new book "Seventeen Traditions." In addition, film director Henriette Mantel joins us to talk about "An Unreasonable Man."
Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2007 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Ralph Nader
A Friend

Nader Ralph

He is the one being unreasonable, he lends nothing to the race for president and doesn't stand a chance of winning. He needs to stop running, all he does is screw up the race and take votes away from candidates who could win. Not only that, he rarely speaks coherently any more. I wish he would stop running and just do what he does best, look out for consumers. He has gone from a house hold hero, to the laughing stock of the country.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Ralph Nader History & Civil Business Politics

Ralph Nader Files Lawsuit Accusing Democratic Party of Conspiring to Block Presidential Run

The lawsuit accuses the Democratic Party of 'groundless and abusive litigation' to bankrupt Ralph Nader's campaign and force him off the ballot in 18 states. We speak with Nader attorney Carl Mayer.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/31/145208

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2008 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Nader Ralph

Ralph Will Run?

US consumer advocate Ralph Nader - a candidate in the 2000 and 2004 White House races - announces he will run for the presidency again.
Ref. BBC

25th Feb, 2008 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Nader Ralph

At this late stage what is the point? My guess is that he just wants to use it as a platform to get issues he considers important to the forefront of the election.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Feb, 2008 - 8:32am / Post ID: #

Ralph Nader

You only hear about Ralph Nader every 4 years when he tries to run for president. In between this time, there is nothing. Yes, he uses this platform to push the green agenda, but it is a bit twisted. He usually doesnt drop out of the race, which actually may take a few votes away from Democrats. There really hasnt been much talk about the environment in the campaign, so he might be joining in to get it more upfront on the campaign platforms. So if he just does that and drops out, it would make a bit of sense. If he stays in until the end, he is just hurting the democrats chance. However, over the years, Nader has proven that he has no allegience to any party accept his own.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2008 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Ralph Nader

Honestly, I do not see how anyone would be willing to vote for him if they know it is not going anywhere. Up to yesterday he was not decided on the 'banner' he would front (Green party or otherwise), did you hear anything?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Feb, 2008 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Ralph Nader Politics Business Civil & History

Not yet, but it will likely be green as he definitely does not fit under that Independent (organized) platform. However, anyone voting for him is moreover showing their disgust with the options presented to them be the existing 2 major parties.

Rather off topic, but...
I have voted for myself in 2 presidential elections and for Ross Perrot in another. Most of the time, I really do not like the options that are given to us by the standard parties. Now, I do not consider my vote wasted as many might. If enough people stand up and say neither Democrats or Republicans have this thing right...they will take notice. Perrot's presidential bid and vote count actually had significant ramifications on what happened shortly after Clinton got into office.

As I said, if he gets his message out and gets either McCain or more likely Obama/Clinton to sign up to some of his ideas and gets out...then mission accomplished! If he says in...he is really a self absorbed individual...and he has proven to be just that over the last few presidential elections.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ralph Nader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,