Metegol Foosball

Metegol Foosball - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Apr, 2014 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Metegol Foosball Costing $21 million, the film is the most expensive Argentine film of all time, and the most expensive Latin American animated feature ever
5th Aug, 2013 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Metegol Foosball

Can't wait to see this animated movie! Very proud of the work of Juan J. Campanella (Director of the Secret in their eyes, Oscar winning movie). I saw the trailer and I was very impressed with the quality, absolutely nothing to envy to those animated American films.

I watched the trailers in both English and Spanish and of course, I liked the Spanish version better, not because it is my native language but because the characters speak in Argentinian slang and is about football, making the film very personal.

The movie tells the story of Amadeo, a shy but talented boy, and of a foosball team that is trying to get back together after having been dismantled. With the help of the foosball players, Amadeo will have to face his most terrible rival on the football pitch: Grosso (An argentine expression that loosely translates into "Awesome/Talented Guy"). Guided by their leader, the charismatic Capi, the foosball players and Amadeo will set off on a great adventure together, like a true team, to get back the dignity that Grosso stole from them. Source 9

Metegol Foosball
Metegol Foosball (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Foosball Metegol

This is the official Trailer for Metegol Foosball:

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2014 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Metegol Foosball Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Amadeo loves football, so much he becomes an unbeatable player on the arcade-version of the game installed in the small cafe laying in the small town he lives. Grosso, the bad guy in the film, challenges Amadeo to a real football match, because he know he cannot beat Amadeo on the arcade. In such thing the arcade-game players come to live and after a lot of adventures, they help Amadeo in the fight with Grosso"¦ and the rest of his life.

> TOPIC: Metegol Foosball

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,