ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 4 of 11

Stay Alert! Current game ends in about - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jul, 2007 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
ROK News Ruler of Kings Text MMORPG. Any and all updates about the site will be updated here, so please check this Thread regularly. History: After a long hiatus ROK is back and re-opened in June 2013 with a new game engine with many enhancements over its predecessor. Free to play and participate.
9th May, 2007 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 4

Easier For New Users

My intention for ROK is to make fast to join and fast to participate, so in order for new users to become integrated faster I have implemented easier / highlighted information and navigation links. I also believe some users become lost after they have finished their turns and do not realize that they have to come back to get more... I have changed added notes about this especially on the Explore page.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2007 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

New Purchases

In the same page as the marketplace / blacksmith you can now purchase either a Mansion, Fortress or Tower with walls. You can purchase these as many times as you like so long as you have the gold to do so. Each provides added soldiers and peasants to your people. You will need to experiment to see which one gives what. This now enables two things:

1. Excess gold can be utilized rather than just keep saving or spending it on unneeded items.

2. You will be able to acquire more soldiers beyond the 1000 limit set.

Now the game becomes even more furious!

14th Jun, 2007 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Special Attack

Now there is an option for a 'Special Attack' when you are out of range. This Special Attack allows you to 'hurt' an Enemy once when certain conditions apply:

1. You must have 200 turns
2. You must be in the quarter range of the Enemy's worth
3. Be prepared to lose 100 turns (protection for smaller Kingdoms)
4. The enemy you are attacking must have soldiers

This fulfills what I mentioned in the Special Requests Thread about a way to keep attacking beyond the normal Attack option. Now your chances are better.

17th Jun, 2007 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Updates Status Current ROK

New Game

Keep in mind that a new game is expected to start on Monday 17th June, 2007 at around 10-11pm EST (estimated). Those of you claiming unfair advantage by those who start sooner should ensure that you note this time.

24th Jun, 2007 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

Alliance Tax System Buggy

Alliance based players, do not use Alliance System for now. Wolfsbane has found a bug and I am working on a fix. I will let you know when I am done. Thanks.

25th Jun, 2007 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates

Credits

I am working to bring Credits on stream here and this is what I have done so far:

1. All Member Credits is now '0'. You may have had 15,000 or 500 before, but that was just a default amount given on joining. Now everyone who joins starts at '0'. In this way you EARN credits rather than just get it free.

2. To earn credits you have to win a prize. There is a new Thread within the Board to tell you what you get for coming 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

3. You will be able to exchange this credit for turns and so forth, so get ready to win this game if you want to have a big advantage in the next game.

More info to come when I have updated the actual page where you get credits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2007 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 4

Credit Page Active

When you clicked on the Credits link you would normally be taken to the Comparison Page within this Community. That is no longer the case as the Credit page is now active and you can transfer, donate (purchase) credits and get the advantage over other players. Your donation also gives me zeal to continue creating updates and expanding the game into other areas - thanks for your support!

16th Jul, 2007 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Stay Alert!

Current game ends in about two days.

A new game automatically opens 10 minutes after this one closes.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: ROK Current Status / Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,