ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 9 of 11

Top Stats Improved There are little icons - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jun, 2013 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
ROK News Ruler of Kings Text MMORPG. Any and all updates about the site will be updated here, so please check this Thread regularly. History: After a long hiatus ROK is back and re-opened in June 2013 with a new game engine with many enhancements over its predecessor. Free to play and participate.
22nd May, 2013 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 9

Good Progress

I'm making a lot of headway with Ruler of Kings. What is taking me some time are the final touches - those little things that make it extra entertaining. Keep interested, an opening message is coming soon.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2013 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

Ruler of Kings Is Open!

Even though I am still working on it and there is LOTS to be done I think it is at the point where I can release it so people can at least start getting a feel for it.

Try it now: Play Text MMORPG >>

19th Jun, 2013 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Additions / Enhancements to ROK

* On the second quest you are asked to get a giant rat, that has been added to Home Town Arena

* When you are doing the tutorial a gold indicator at top will let you know. There is also an option to quit it at anytime. You can also restart the tutorial at anytime via a link in the left menu.

* A skill needed to lead armies "Leadership" Is now shown at top.

* I've extended the login time for now so you are not logged out so quickly.

20th Jun, 2013 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Updates Status Current ROK

Ruler Of Kings Major Updates Complete!

I believe I have reached the stage that will allow Players to build up their Characters and Armies for now. There is an entire Kingdom to facilitate so I will make Updates over time but for now there is even more to enjoy:

* You can see who is online

* Top players based on certain stats

* Search players and FIGHT them if they are online (Needs work)**

* Message system added (You can only read for now)

* Alchemy and craft items

* Army exploration complete with many unusual happenings

* Table bet added

* More to come

** Although this feature works there will be enhancements later to make it more communicative.

21st Jun, 2013 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

More Updates

* A Player can try and steal gold from you (They fight you for it)

* You get a message if you lose a fight or gold to another Player

* Combat chance percentages make more sense

* If your Strength and Dexterity are lopsided then it hinders combat and a message is displayed. Rather than recode that I will leave it like that for now.

* You can gain / lose Leadership based on your interactions with a Player

23rd Jun, 2013 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates

ROK Improvements

* The layout is stable. Things are not moving about the page but are in a set position

* On the left menu you will see an image for your general location as well as the name of it so you always know where you are.

* Players can rate other Players via their Profile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2013 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 9

Fantasy Symbols

Via the Medieval Artist you can now select from some Avatars to show as symbols in your exploration.

Menu Improved

The menu was improved even more with everything fitting in a proper category. It should remain as it is now with no more shifting.

25th Jun, 2013 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Top Stats Improved

There are little icons to help you track your stats. In addition, should any go too low they will highlight so you are more aware of it.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: ROK Current Status / Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,