ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 10 of 11

Ruler of Kings Accessible Again ROK is open - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jul, 2015 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
ROK News Ruler of Kings Text MMORPG. Any and all updates about the site will be updated here, so please check this Thread regularly. History: After a long hiatus ROK is back and re-opened in June 2013 with a new game engine with many enhancements over its predecessor. Free to play and participate.
26th Jun, 2013 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 10

Maximum Values

As we tweak things we see that there needs to be some kind of maximum for stats without magic or special intervention otherwise a Player could boost their stats to 1,000 or 1,000,000 and that is not realistic. Therefore the maximum of Strength / Dexterity you can have is 30. The maximum turns you can have is 60.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2013 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

New Features

* Options for the Jester's Cards and Jester's Roulette added.

* You will many Services offered but not all of them have full information, in other words your dialog with people in your home town may be somewhat limited until I code more.

* As part of the game I will be adding in real educational blurbs so that it will not only be fun but a learning experience.

* Some menu items have been renamed to make it more readily understood.

* You can Train your physical attributes more than once. (Once per 24 hours for now)

1st Jul, 2013 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Clans Added

New menu option for "Clans" Added. This will allow you to:

* Create a Clan
* Join a Clan

As a Clan owner you can:

* Decide who joins your Clan
* Promote and demote members of your Clan
* Declare war on other Clans
* Manage clan gold

There are more features I need to code into this but this is the start and still under testing.

5th Jul, 2013 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Updates Status Current ROK

Final Layout

The way ROK looks cosmetically is final, it means that the look, position and layout of everything will remain as it is now. Of course there will be constant additions but hat will be to the inner game which should not affect the general look.

Medieval Services

The Services have been updated significantly. All the Home Town Villagers have something to say but not all have much to say. More dialogs will be added later some of which will significantly affect your Character.

13th Apr, 2014 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

Small Update

* You have more chance of gaining Dexterity while exploring
* You can now buy padded or studded armor

I will get to the more intense issues later.

24th May, 2015 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates

Just 2 More Items

Mostly to help higher level Players I've added to the Anglesey Market: Elven made plate mail armor and a sword. Both are very expensive but offer greater attack and protection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2015 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 10

Updating ROK

For now you will not be able to access it while I'm in the process of updating. I will post more news here when completed. Thanks for your patience.

8th Jul, 2015 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Ruler of Kings Accessible Again

ROK is open again. There aren't any visible changes, the update was more of a background thing. If you run into any troubles please let me know about them.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: ROK Current Status / Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,