ROK Ruler's Rants

Rok Ruler' S Rants - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Mar, 2007 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
8th Feb, 2007 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Ruler's Rants

Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth. If you wish to form alliances or challenge others then you can start individual Threads.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2007 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

*shoves all competitors out of the way to get first hand info from the points leader*

I noted is when making manna bread I always end up
with my total manna being the same as what was made in the turns I use
for making manna. This does not seem to happen when making wine.

I have been assuming that is is just every one eats a lot but I do
question it as the number of rounds used seems to make little difference.

I have to ask how did you manage to smote my forces so easily yesterday
it was A nice move. When I attacked you I was losing 6 to your 7 ....

Did you just buy enough forces to make up the difference? Just curious
I am learning more every time about this it has some very curious
subtleties.

23rd Feb, 2007 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

QUOTE (Krakyn)
This does not seem to happen when making wine.

I noticed this too. I believe it has to do with the number of peasants you have. If you have many they will eat! When you take turns they eat at the same time so it is almost as though you are making manna to feed them! I have found that buying manna as extra is a better way to be up on their hunger pangs.

I have to ask how did you manage to smote my forces so easily yesterday it was A nice move.

I believe there was an error in the script and I disabled one feature where you would just basically walk in the camp of the enemy and just start slaughtering everyone. I think this option may be for unprotected peasants, I am not sure yet, I have to look at it more, but at least now with frontal attack your enemy has a chance of fighting back!

Now keep in mind I am just as new to this script as well and I am modifying the code, fixing the English, making it more wholesome and sealing security flaws, so you will see changes. If there are any major ones I will update the 'Updates Thread'.

In the future I have plan for Rulers to do way more than now... like buy catapults, build castles and more!

27th Feb, 2007 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I see our game master has been very busy. I like the change to the turn to gp having been reduced. I am finding much more strategies are now needed to build forces.

Thanks JB your efforts are really showing in this one.

Ensign move over! Time for some new blood in number 2!

Now a quick question

Is this where you intend parties to discus alliances? I would have though a private area for that would exist since making an alliance with a second party is very touchy at best.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 27th Feb, 2007 - 2:06pm

27th Feb, 2007 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Yes, the reductions are more realistic so that it is not a free for all. Now everyone has to juggle between feeding the masses, collecting coins and fighting.

17th Mar, 2007 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Four days left and it seems like I will go unchallenged with my nearest competitor a lifetime away from catching up. What is the matter people - no strategy?

You would rather I rule you? devil.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2007 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

*points at his wife* It's her fault! I got forced to go fishing honest! Sorry been way to busy of late.

20th Mar, 2007 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Oh please, what kind of warrior blames his losses on his wife?

It is only a few hours until victory and yet still I am being attacked. There is someone there called, 'Cry3' that thinks he is going to win despite the very far margin!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,