ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 3 of 43

Vincenzo... are you feeling the hurt of my - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Apr, 2007 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
20th Apr, 2007 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 3

Receiving so much money cannot be correct, it must be related to the race you selected.

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2007 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

What's the matter Vincenzo? Even with 100 extra turns you cannot seem to keep up? By the way, I did not take any extras this round - all is 100% from scratch!

25th Apr, 2007 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

OK I must have missed something but I will ask any how. When attacking I used to be able to move to the person when required but now every one seems to be out of range even though others live in the forest? I am obviously missing something could some one nudge me back on track please!

25th Apr, 2007 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Rants Rulers ROK

You can only attack people who are near your 'Worth'. This prevents a very big King (player) from attacking and destroying in totality a very small kingdom.

So in your case Krakyn, it is either you are trying to attack someone 'Worth' either much more or far less than you.

25th Apr, 2007 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

That does explain it as I am right in the mid point though thank you JB. I guess I have to work harder on my earning then.

25th Apr, 2007 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

You will have to come good to reach me Krakyn, I am in this one to win... and should you catch up to me - beware - my armies' swords are sharp and their armor tough.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2007 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 3

Just trying to figure out how you can continue to grow population while still attacking so much. At 6 turns per attack, that really takes a lot out of your time to explore. There doesn't seem to be a population scaler with exploration, but I am still testing it as that is the only way I can see this being possible.

26th Apr, 2007 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Vincenzo... are you feeling the hurt of my hand and complaining? laugh.gif Get a grip man and take defeat with your chin up! Okay, seriously... did you look at the race you took? Orcs do not get any bonuses save for Manna and Wine production.

Possibly an advantage I have over other players is this: time online. I never allow my turns to reach 200, because if I do it stops, so I make sure to use them all up, all the time so it keeps growing. The other thing is I check in regularly to see who is attempting to attack or get one up on me. If I see someone trying to attack then I concentrate on soldiers and equipment. If I see someone trying to explore more then I make that my focus.

Right now it is easy for me to attack you because I am far ahead of you in exploration. Do keep in mind that in prior games I was giving you a run for the money with a constant 99% payout! Now that I have adjusted that I can utilize my strategy even more.

Vincenzo, do not wory... SECOND place has a nice view.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,