ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 4 of 43

We shall see how far we can drag ye down oh - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th May, 2007 - 12:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
3rd May, 2007 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 4

Of recent the GameMaster has been getting little rebellious attacks here and there and when I reply with utter destruction there is silence for a long while. I just wanted to let those who think they can pass me that they should continue to dream on as I am on a roll and nothing will stop my victory!

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2007 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

I don't know...you haven't been going anywhere very fast in the last couple days. Looks like those 2 turn explorations are pretty cumbersome. Maybe MAGPIE can come on up and join me in pulling you back a bit....

4th May, 2007 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Your little skirmishes just delay me a bit, but so long as I keep you from progressing I will always be on top - don't doubt.

6th May, 2007 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Rants Rulers ROK

Leaving the forrest? Come on Magpie, we got him on the run now.

6th May, 2007 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Leaving yes, running no, what is the matter... not enough horses and gold to follow? *evil laugh*

6th May, 2007 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Fortunately, I am riding light, so I am already there. Doesn't cost that much and I have a bit of cash to spend galavanting around the globe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2007 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 4

Is that why you had to call upon Magpie for assistance? Need extra help eh? Cannot manage it on your own? Never mind... maybe in the NEXT game you might have a chance.

7th May, 2007 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

We shall see how far we can drag ye down oh great one. To ze forest it be.

Follows trail of devastation to the plains and stares in shock pondering what his fate will be.

Cranky I be too late!

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 7th May, 2007 - 1:09pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,