ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 8 of 43

perhaps if we quit beating on each other that - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th May, 2007 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (43) »
Closed
RulerOfKings.com Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth.
24th May, 2007 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 8

Must admit it is an uphill battle but we shall see. Remember a war can be lost in one battle.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2007 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

One battle? I am sorry to disappoint you, but nuclear weapons have not been invented yet. The most you can get is a long sword.

24th May, 2007 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That we shall see now what are those little old wolves up to .....

25th May, 2007 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Rants Rulers ROK

Having just completed my mansion my subjects are well pleased with my palace, and so am I. As I look across the known world I see kings that still live in huts and tents - too bad for them, they are not on top. This is what happens when you are ONLY in second, third or fourth place standings.

28th May, 2007 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Rants Rulers ROK

Thank you I enjoy my hut it has many good attributes. Never cold and clammy alway dry and can be moved closer to food sources.

How is your arthritis in your wet clammy stone tomb?

28th May, 2007 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants

Arthritis, what is that? This is Europe, where the finest of herbs and men of medicine are abounding, and having established such worthy places of abode they flock to my kingdom seeking protection from the blistering cold, fog and wild beasts of the Forests, Mountains and Plains in which ye abide like boy scouts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2007 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants - Page 8

After building another set of towers and walls I have come to realize that a snowball effect is taking place that will make it enormously difficult for anyone to catch up, unless they can reach half my worth. This is making the game more exciting, because next time people will start to think to themselves that if they let someone sit at the top for too long then they will become unreachable.

Rather off topic, but...
Maybe I should open up a Tips Thread and share some thoughts about how to win? I wonder, should I make it available here, in this Board, or as part of an Upgraded feature so it becomes an enticement for people to contribute to the enormous amount of hours I give here? Or maybe as an item in the Forum Shop? What say ye?

30th May, 2007 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

ROK Ruler's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

laugh.gif perhaps if we quit beating on each other that too may help....but it is tricky taking out the top pin as it becomes a money game.

Rather off topic, but...
If you do decide to place a tips thread defiantly I would think a premium member should be required just to encourage those interested in the game to upgrade.

> TOPIC: ROK Ruler's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,