Rapunzel Introduction

Rapunzel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Feb, 2007 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA RPG
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2007 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Rapunzel Introduction
A Friend

Rapunzel Introduction

Good day All who see this. I am Rapunzel. I have escaped the evil tower of Corporate America and now I am free to roam the world with you all as a normal, albiet talented, person that I am. Ive cut my hair to a manageble length and traded in the itchy poofy evening gown for boots and pants. I'm here to meet fellow runaways from the Big Bad Man (aka fellow RPGers) and of course some action and excitement! Maybe even Romance. I'm new to this world of yours, but I wasnt born yesterday - so play nice! Looking forward to see ya'll.

Bless,
Rapunzel

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2007 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Rapunzel

Hi! I hope you have a terrific time in our community. Please feel free to check the boards around and also read the requirements for RPG. I look forward reading your posts. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2007 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Rapunzel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2007 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Rapunzel Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rapunzel

This website looks more complicated than I thought..... undecided.gif any suggestions how to kick off with other characters?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2007 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rapunzel

Honey, this site is for Mature minded people, did you read anything before you joined or did you just hope to press a [Play] button and have everything fall in your lap?

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2007 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Rapunzel Introduction
A Friend

Rapunzel Introduction

Hey....I resent that. Ive been RPGing for some time now...just looking for some new interesting venues to give off some creative steam. Anyway, what I was implying was as I go through each page on your site, there seems to be a lot more than Medieval RPGs like "Sports" "Horoscopes" etc. Why is this...? Just looking for some guidance from you all who are more familiar "Ms. Attitude"

Thanks for the help between. I'll check it out myself.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. Please use the spell checker.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2007 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Rapunzel Introduction

Yes, Rapunzel, there is much more here than just RPG. In fact, had you read the requirements, you would find that you must post constructively in the other discussion forums prior to joining the RPG. See Zydir's post above for links to RPG info.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2007 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Rapunzel Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

QUOTE (Rapunzel)
...what I was implying was as I go through each page on your site, there seems to be a lot more than Mideval RPGs

That is correct. If you look at the Site Map you will see that the site is very big and the Topics diverse. RPGs is but ONE of the things we do here, some of these RPGs have been custom scripted by myself and are actually integrated into your current account. This means the more constructive your Posts the more you can get (like FP) and the more you will discover. Some RPGs do not have many requirement and some like https://www.RulerofKings.com which I am working on now do not even require you to be part of the Community as it is stand a lone.

If you give me an idea of which kind of RPG you are looking for and what you hope to get out of it then I can point you in the right direction.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Rapunzel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,