The Worst Of Online Mormons - Page 2 of 2

Yes, they are morons! Who else is - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 5th Jul, 2014 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Or those who call themselves Mormons.
29th Jun, 2014 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

The Worst Of Online Mormons - Page 2

Mormons Slandering Each Other Online - Why is this so common on the internet? Regardless to the person being LDS, people need to understand this is against the law.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2014 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

The Worst Of Online Mormons
A Friend

Mormons Online Worst The

What are you referring to when you say Mormons are slandering each other I'm not sure what your talking about?

2nd Jul, 2014 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

The Worst Of Online Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Take a person's real name that they know / knew, post it online and then say false things about them with the aim of attack / hurting the person.

5th Jul, 2014 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Mormons Online Worst The

Bad and unchristian like. Runs totally counter to the spirit of the gospel. Nothing wrong with different points of view but never attack the person or slander them or their names.

5th Jul, 2014 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Online Worst The

What really gets on my nerves when they tell you (If you are a man) that you're not a good priesthood holder just because you disagree or if you are a woman that you're not a good sister in Zion, I mean is ridiculous.

5th Jul, 2014 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

The Worst Of Online Mormons

Yes, they are morons! Who else is going to sit down behind a desk and start inventing stories about people? Losers!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Worst Of Online Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,