Spider Jerus Introduction

Spider Jerus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Feb, 2007 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Anarchist in every sense of the word
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2007 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sense I gotta do this introduction thing (never done one before at any forum, I just show up and make an donkey out of myself laugh.gif!) I suppose I'll say Hello. The name is Spider Jerusalem, maybe you've heard of the comic Trans metropolitan, maybe you haven't. But it's a name that's stuck. I'm a big political activist, and that pretty much takes up all my time. It's far too detailed to give in one sitting, you'll just have to experience me for yourself to understand my philosophy. As one person put it, who neither liked or hated me (which is unusual, I tend to bring out the worst or best in people) "he's extreme, in many different directions".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2007 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Jerus Spider

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read (did you?) our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2007 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Spider Jerus Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Honey, honestly, did you read anything that was said to be read before joining?

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2007 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

I read a couple of your posts that needed editing. Please keep on topic, if you need to go offtopic, use the offtopic quotes explained in the FAQ board. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2007 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Welcome to the Forum, Spider. While we appreciate discussion on many levels, part of our community's unique appeal is that we try to keep it as free from random ramblings as possible, using proper spelling and grammar to make each post more readable. Please use the FREE spell checker that is available when you post any new message, and try to be clear in expressing your views. As LDS_Forever pointed out here and in the threads that were edited, please keep on topic and learn to use the off topic tags for those type of statements.

Keeping that in mind, we welcome your participation here.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Spider Jerus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,