Shakira - Page 3 of 4

Shakira reveals horror animal attack. The - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2021 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2010 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shakira - Page 3

Shakira says she won't pose naked

Shakira won't pose naked - for now. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Shakira

I hope she did not actually say the part I underlined because it doesn't sound very good.

international QUOTE
Singer Shakira 'crazy' about football

Shakira is thrilled to have been chosen to sing the official Fifa World Cup 2010 anthem because now she has something to talk to men about. Ref. Source 5

7th Jul, 2010 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Shakira Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Why it doesn't sound very good? She was trying to say that after she started singing that song, she can now talk to men about football and they will actually LISTEN for more than five minutes! (I know, a miracle but it does happen).

11th Jan, 2011 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Shakira

After 11 years of being together, Shakira and her Argentine boyfriend-manager Antonio call it quits. According to their statements, they have been separated since August 2010, however Antonio continues being her manager and they called the separation "temporary".

I wonder if is because she said she wants to have children right now and maybe he doesn't want it?

Source 6

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Shakira
A Friend

Shakira

Really attractive female artist. I don't really like any of her music but she is one sexy woman! Her song "Shewolf" got really popular at my school.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2011 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Shakira

Shakira: Live At Rock In Rio Madrid - Live at Rock in Rio Madrid was one of the few concerts done by Colombian singer Shakira in 2008. It was also the first time since the Tour of the Mongoose she performed Tú. The concert took place on the fourth of July in 2008. In 2010 she performed at the festival for the second time.

Shakira
Shakira (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shakira - Page 3

Shakira sells Nazi-like trinket for 'El Dorado' tour. Although it is almost certainly an accident, it seems that whoever made the design for Shakira's promotional necklace didn't do much research. Source 8v.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2021 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Shakira Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Shakira reveals horror animal attack. The Colombian singer has claimed she was attacked by wild boars who attempted to take off with her belongings while on a recent holiday. Source 6z.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Shakira

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,