Shakira - Page 2 of 4

Obama, Shakira discuss child poverty President - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 9:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
12th Feb, 2008 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Shakira - Page 2

Is that bra studded with diamonds or something. How do they even know she wore it? Anyone see this as kinda perverted?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Shakira
A Friend

Shakira

If you do a search on e-bay you will see all types of articles of clothing on it. Whether it sells for 3k or not is who the person was that owned it last. Heck you may even be able to buy a french fry that looks like abe lincoln. smile.gif

13th Feb, 2008 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Shakira Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I can understand a fan paying just a little more for something special, but a bra? Couldn't she of auctioned off something a little more tasteful like her ear rings or bag. Beo I do see it as perverted! Just picture some guy wearing it already thinking Shakira is right on him literally. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2009 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Shakira
A Friend

Page 2 Shakira

Embarrassingly enough, I really like Shakira. She has a really nice, smooth voice and a nice body. My friend and I met when we started talking at a party about Shakira videos and how she was a breath of fresh air compared to Britney and Christina Aguilera.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you". See Constructive Posting Policy.

22nd Mar, 2009 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Shakira

QUOTE (VoiceBox @ 21-Mar 09, 1:02 AM)
Embarrassingly enough, I really like Shakira. She has a really nice, smooth voice and a nice body.

I think that's the *real* reason. laugh.gif Just kidding, she is good looking and I also think she is very talented. A little too blond though for a Hispanic chic, no?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2009 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Shakira
A Friend

Shakira

I think she can pull it off. But it definately is a bit out of the ordinary. Maybe I just don't know enough Hispanic girls? Hahaha.

I'm trying to pick a favourite song by her. I think "Hips Don't Lie" would be a top contender but I liked "La Tortuara" and "Obsession Tango". And the song she did with Beyonce, Beautiful Liar, was good too. Hmmm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2009 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Shakira - Page 2

Well, I am Hispanic that's why I mentioned it. wink.gif But yes, I agree she can pull it off but I think if it was a little less bright (like Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba) it would look more "natural".

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shakira Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Obama, Shakira discuss child poverty

Obama President Barack Obama and pop superstar Shakira are talking about US policy toward children. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Shakira

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,