Citizen: Krakyn - Page 5 of 6

After settling the little ones down for the - Page 5 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2008 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
In Cozyville!
9th Nov, 2007 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn - Page 5

On the way back the inviting aroma was overwhelming at the restraint so I stopped for a bite. Much to my delight I met one of Cozyville newest residents Kathy and JB. It was a pleasant visit and the food was tasty, but upon return to home I found my wife fuming at the children. It turns out they were playing basket ball in the den and broke some of my trophies. Feeling a bit upset I put on a pot of coffee and started to read the paper as they had already received their punishment of cleaning their rooms.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2007 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn Citizen

Waking in the night to "dad I feel cold" from John the oldest of the twins. I check his temp to find in shock that it was pushing 105. Heading to emergency where they managed to cool him slightly and gave me a prescription. Taking the boy home and I headed to the drug store. I almost fell over when I was handed a bill for 100 more then my coverage paid. Looking at the 8 pills I pondered if they had gold inside. After a few days John returned to normal and the Doctor reassured us it was just a nasty virus but the drugs have killed it off.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn Archive RPG Cozyville

Coming out of the Doctors visit I found a five note in the parking lot and gave it to John. To my demise he handed it to his mother who turned it into a 25 dollar cd? Yup once again I get double dipped laugh.gif. Next time it might be cheaper just to take it and buy a coffee.

13th Dec, 2007 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Krakyn Citizen

With Christmas closing fast all shopping done I debate what to make for the big Christmas dinner. So far the voting show 3 children would like me to make home made pizza and my ever delicious ribs. My wive3 is still pushing for the traditional turkey deal. I would like to see the pizza and ribs perhaps with my house special salad after all it is a lot less work for la chef boyard Krakyn.

26th Dec, 2007 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Krakyn Citizen

Little voices excited and the din of a small war descends on the Krakyn's house. Yes it is Christmas morning. Breakfast eat and church service finished wrapping paper now is flying in the air along with we love you mom dad and thank you brother.

Turkey nearing perfection I leave my wife to bear the can you help with this and that of assembling the one hundred millions small pieces that seem to plague the leggo land. Pots on and simmering I return to finishes the battle and my wife slips out for a well earned tea.

The day slides on and I find myself yelling with glee sliding down the old hill. Seems this is still one day where times are frozen and the pleasures of the simple life shine though. As we return food ready to eat the boys warm their toes with hot coco.

A better day none could ask....

7th Jan, 2008 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn

Looking over all the paper work it would seem my fire and theft insurance are low and need to be updated.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2008 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Citizen Krakyn - Page 5

Insurance all sorted out and the day still young I gather up the troops and head to the park. After several hours of digging in the sand and playing on the slides I hear little tummies grumbling. Recalling the fine lunch I had at the dinner I head the troops over for a treat.

28th Jan, 2008 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Krakyn Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 5

After settling the little ones down for the night, I start into the mound of mail left from Friday. Sadly I discover many bills and my account takes a terrible plunge.

But the sales are not no my wife answers the door and purchases yet a oh so necessary set of kitchen knives. Feeling none to happy about this as she never asked nor was it ever discussed if such an expensive set was required, I let her know how I felt. Fluffing my pillow on the couch I ponder when will I learn.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Krakyn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,