Khursheed Introduction

Khursheed Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Feb, 2007 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Friendship
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2007 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Khursheed Introduction
A Friend

Khursheed Introduction

Hello friends, how are you, my name is Khursheed Ahmed, I am from Karachi, Pakistan, I am doing official job and I am single and simple minded person. I like to make good friends. If you are interested to be a friend of mine I will appreciate that. I will be glad to have good friends.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2007 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Introduction Khursheed

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2007 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Khursheed Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Khursheed, welcome. It's great to have someone from Pakistan! I look forward reading more about you and your country. Feel free to check the boards and add to the discussions. All the best.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Khursheed Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,