ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

Rok Special Requests Bugs - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Mar, 2007 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
18th Feb, 2007 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Special Requests or Bugs

If you would like to see anything special added to RulerofKings.com or you find major bugs then you can place them here and everyone can Discuss it.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2007 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

Perhaps Not a Major bug but when I use the back feature on the screen (regardless which screen it is) the previous screen comes up but then I immediately return to the screen I just left. The home button works fine.

23rd Feb, 2007 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The horse count in many of the menue screens read zeros even though the player has some or a big herd.

23rd Feb, 2007 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Krakyn)
... the previous screen comes up but then I immediately return to the screen I just left. The home button works fine.

First off, it is good having you in the game, because as I obliterate your forces (or attempt to do so devil.gif quickly), I can also test the system. Now, basically the 'back' feature works on javascript and so it may be different for some browsers, also there is a bit of security in there as well to prevent cheating, so if it behaves strangely it is okay. Really it all depends on which page you are on or what you were doing.

Concening the horse count - please Email me a list of which pages you found that problem happening and I will attack it. Thanks much!

14th Mar, 2007 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

One thing of note: I can always bring the peasants happiness by simply changing the payout and then changing it back. Also, I have tried, tried and tried to steal some peasants, but have had no luck and noticed that no one else has been successful at stealing any...is it actually possible? On that note, I have noticed when I hand out manna, sometimes it is not subtracted from my total, but yet I get paid as if they did recieve it.

14th Mar, 2007 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Vincenzo you sly devil you... you were in the game all this time and said nothing? What is your character name there?

QUOTE (Vincenzo)
Also, I have tried, tried and tried to steal some peasants, but have had no luck

I think the person you are attacking has to be in dire straits or in oth3r words have no manna or medicine, then they will come over.

On that note, I have noticed when I hand out manna, sometimes it is not subtracted from my total, but yet I get paid as if they did recieve it.

I believe I have seen this error, but have not solved it. Some of the battle options needs to be improved. I have not gotten into it much yet because I have found that one can be more successful in the game through exploring (conquering land) and using Peasant Morale than fighting others. Engaging in battle seems mostly useful for bringing down the worth of an enemy at great expense.

I will keep a note - thanks for your tips.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2007 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs

JB:

Playing as Slim on this one, but have only been in the game for a little longer than a week. It reminds me of another game I play on the net called fiefdom. This one is pretty good because I can build up turns and take them latter...not having to be glued to the screen for 30min turns with no stockpiling of turns.

No way I can win, so I think I will just have some fun testing it out for you!

14th Mar, 2007 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

QUOTE (Vincenzo)
...not having to be glued to the screen for 30min turns with no stockpiling of turns.

Ruler of Kings is meant to be as simple as possible, but yet still competitive and easy on time or requirements. The more you dedicate to it the more you get out of it. If one gets that feeling from playing then my goal is accomplished. There are other element to the game which I have disabled for now like 'Alliances', but I will get there soon. I am also thinking that Email notification that you have been attacked will be good.

Rather off topic, but...
We have another similar game to this but more complexed called, 'Tiempo', I have to get it squared away as Krakyn is interested. It will be good if you could test that one too - it has its own Board.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,