666 Tattoo Pastor

666 Tattoo Pastor - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 11th Oct, 2016 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  666 Tattoo Pastor Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda says he is God
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2007 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

666 Tattoo Pastor

PASTOR WITH 666 TATTOO CLAIMS TO BE DIVINE

The minister has the number 666 tattooed on his arm.
Ref. Source

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

666 Tattoo Pastor
666 Tattoo Pastor (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2007 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Pastor Tattoo

I can't understand how there are so many followers to this religion, but I guess at the end of the day, every person has a right to believe in whatever they want!
It does sound wacko to me, and I can't say that I understand what on earth would make anybody go and have 666 tattooed on themselves and think that it's a good idea.
The answer to me what this religion is all about, is pretty much summed up be De Jesus' lifestyle, his 4 rolex watches and his minimum wage of $136,000 a year.
Mabe he truly believes that he had a visitation, but I think I would want to know whether he was drug induced at the time!

11th Oct, 2016 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

666 Tattoo Pastor Beliefs Religious General

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda is fake, his audience is fake, just about everything about this man is fake unless there is a new definition of what "God" means. Like Diane I cannot phantom how people believe in this then again we live in an age predicted in the Bible that men will be lovers of men and not God.

> TOPIC: 666 Tattoo Pastor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,