Jaybv Introduction

Jaybv Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Feb, 2007 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Lost?
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2007 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Jaybv Introduction
A Friend

Jaybv Introduction

Hi..I'm Jay well I'm not really good at introducing my self so..just tell me if I have some mistakes in my grammar...well I'm Jay B. I'm currently here in Philippines.. I'm 18 years of age and still studying and hope to hear good things from you guys. smile.gif

Reconcile Message Edited...
Edited by LDS_forever: Yes, you do have grammar mistakes that I have corrected. Please make sure to read our Constructive Policy. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2007 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Jaybv

Hi Jay, welcome. Hope you have a great time in our community. Feel free to check the site around and join our discussions, also please make sure to use the spell check (just below the text message box) to make sure you are spelling properly. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2007 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Jaybv Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Jay, and welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to register, I hope you enjoy your time here, and find what you are looking for!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Jaybv Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,