Do You Know How To Dance? - Page 2 of 3

I'm a 3. I'm willing to dance, - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Nov, 2012 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Yes, it is a simple question, but one for which the answers will vary, especially for those who are shy among us. I for one can just get by, I do not claim any special moves or techniques. What about you, what can you dance to?
1st Feb, 2008 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Do You Know How To Dance? - Page 2

Okay Tampinha I will try to explain "rent a tile." This dance involves two people and it is usually a very slow and romantic movement. The bodies are held close together and you just sway from side to side without moving around the room: hence the expression "rent a tile."

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Dance To Know Do

I'll like do my thing when I'm alone but in public I'm stiff I feel weird doing my thing with everyone watching. I guess like I don't want to make myself look like a fool.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2009 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Do You Know How To Dance?
A Friend

Do You Know How To Dance? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Can I dance> well yeah somewhat but I do know how to do a few dances. I learned in high school how to squared dance and bust a few moves. Right now the only dance I do is the "rent a tile".

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Dance To Know Do

Well I mostly dance at parties with my family, mostly salsa and other latin types of dancing. If I'm with my friends only at parties I just play it cool and sit back while a girl give me a lap dance. That's how we ballers do it.

10th Feb, 2011 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Dance To Know Do

Hello everyone.

The only "global" dancing style I can try my luck is Disco, because it's said to be easy. People say you just have to move around and let your body go with the music. So I would say I'm a 3.

But at brazilian traditional dancing rhythms, like "Samba" and "Forró", I would say I'm a 6. Although I never had lessons, I go to "Forró" concerts often, so I acquired experience.

I would like to learn Salsa.

biggrin.gif

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2011 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It really depends on what sort of dance you're talking about. Generally I have no idea how to do modern dances and I end up just standing there, wondering what in the world is going on. I am in an SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) group that does a lot of medieval dances and I tend to take part in those.

Sometimes when no one else is around I dance, but I'm not sure that what I do then would even be considered dancing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2012 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Do Know To Dance - Page 2

I am probably a 5. Not horrible but I could be a lot better. I can learn dances fast so that is good. But I stink at free style.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2012 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Know To Dance Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I'm a 3. I'm willing to dance, but that's about it. I haven't learnt the basics of slow dancing, and I don't know any specific techniques for regular dancing.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Do You Know How To Dance?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,