How Did You Learn How To Dance?

How Learn Dance - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Feb, 2008 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

And who was the first person you danced with?
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2007 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Jog your memory and tell us who taught you all the moves and who was the first person you danced with?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2007 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Dance To Learn You How

My first type of dancing was ballet, where we had to learn to dance the polka. I was 3 years old, and was paired up with another 3 year old called Sally. We got on really well, and several times whilst growing up, I'd bump into her and have a long chat. My brother ended up marrying her sister, so now we're sort of family laugh.gif

I started doing ballroom, latin american and disco classes from 11 until I was 19, and always had the same dance partner each week, he was called John, and we danced really well together entering competitions.
I don't think my husband liked the idea of me dancing every week, and he had no intention or want to do any dancing, so I eventually gave it up, and pursued other interests.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2008 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Did You Learn How To Dance? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I learned from a dance studio since all my siblings were doing it. I first danced with a girl when I was 12. We were at a mutual function where they were teaching ballroom dancing. I'm fairly certain it was the fox trot.

1st Feb, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Dance To Learn You How

Gosh, I think it would of been my dad! I can't recall the earliest but I am sure it was him. As for moves, I had a great church friend who taught me how to swing and I loved it. I also love line dancing but can't say I am good at that--no time to practice! laugh.gif!

> TOPIC: How Did You Learn How To Dance?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,