Cyberbullies - Page 4 of 6

Frustration grows over students' web - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Jul, 2013 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Cyberbullies Cyberbully / Cyberbullying / Cyber Bully / Cyber Bullies
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2012 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cyberbullies - Page 4

Bullies drive girl from school before exams

A 15-year-old Christchurch girl has been bullied out of school just seven weeks before important exams begin. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2012 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies

Teen who posted video on bullying found dead

Canadian Authorities say a 15-year-old British Columbia girl was found dead in an apparent suicide, weeks after posting a haunting YouTube video detailing years of bullying that she said drove her to drugs and alcohol. Ref. Source 1

Cyberbullies
Cyberbullies (Hover)

15th Oct, 2012 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Cyberbullying is the internet plague that won't likely go away anytime soon. So long as someone can hurt another they will. The biggest internet market comes from young immature people looking to hurt others.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Cyberbullies

Teen questioned over international cyber bullying

A 17 year-old Raglan boy is being questioned by police over cyber bullying after posting "Inappropriate and disturbing" images of Canadian teenager Amanda Todd to an online memorial page mourning her suicide. Ref. Source 3

22nd Oct, 2012 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies

Sorry to say this, no offense meant for anybody, but I totally agree with a previous post about [American] mental fragility. I would extend the concept to embrace most of the [Anglo Saxon] countries. The [politically] correct mania and the idea that the individual has to be protected at all cost from any kind of hardness is simply not effective. It creates weak and fragile personalities. I smile to myself when I see a mother scold the daughter that is throwing the food around in a restaurant with these words: "Xxx, darling, I would ask you please to stop playing and finish your meal" (real fact, not something I invented). For sure this is a very gentle and polite way to express our disagreement but will have a devastating effect on the future ability of xxx in handling stressful situations. Being too hard is wrong but the opposite is even worse.

1st Nov, 2012 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies

Cyber-bullying has unique abusers behind it. The typical school yard bullies don't mind confronting their victims face to face but with cyber-bullying they do it from a distance and sometimes anonymously.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies - Page 4

Taunted teen backs bully law

A teenager endured months of abuse and suicide taunts from cyber bullies without telling anyone, because she feared it would simply add fuel to the fire. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

Frustration grows over students' web antics

New Zealand Teenagers trashing their peers online is a growing problem for school principals, who say learning is hindered by after-hours issues spilling into the schoolyard. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cyberbullies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,