Cyberbullies - Page 2 of 6

People react to their environment. The guy - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Jan, 2011 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Cyberbullies Cyberbully / Cyberbullying / Cyber Bully / Cyber Bullies
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cyberbullies - Page 2

Is cyberbullying out of control?

Frank Kemerer, a University of San Diego education law and policy professor, talks about the growing abuse of technology and social media. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies
A Friend

Cyberbullies

Someone from my high school committed suicide recently because he was bullied. It's just not right. If you want to feel all big and bad, play some video games like God of War, or something based off of military.

Why can't the bullies see what they're doing is wrong? I just don't get how you could hurt someone on a daily basis and not feel bad about it. At one point or another, they will feel guilty, whether it's because the person they were bullying injures her/himself, or if its just because they finally grow up.

10th Nov, 2010 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies Gaming Video & Issues Computer

What I don't get is like why they keep logging in to get CYBER bullied. Just ban their email or whatever and report them to the authorities they'll take care of it.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies
A Friend

Page 2 Cyberbullies

Some kids don't want to admit that they're being bullied and try to handle it themselves. Other times, the person who is bullying has multiple accounts or just continues to create more just to mess with the person's head.

Also, with cyber bullying, it's not always easy to tell who it is behind it. If there are no pictures of the person on their account and/or a made up name, the bully most likely won't get caught. The authorities aren't likely to use their more advanced equipment, because they don't see bullying as a major crime.

10th Nov, 2010 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies

It become a major crime when the victim commits suicide over it and by then its too late. There was a story not too long ago about a parent who actually cyberbullied their child's classmate they didn't like, that victim later committed suicide as well.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies
A Friend

Cyberbullies

You're right, I don't think anyone knows just how serious it is until it's too late for the person to be saved. If only there was a way for it to be prevented from ever starting in the first place.

In most cases, the person bullied is either smaller or simply has different views compared to the person who is bullying them. Why can't people see that we are all living and we all have feelings? It doesn't matter how strong you are, where you're from, what you look like, or what your s-xual orientation is. We're all still human.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2010 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies - Page 2

The reason in my opinion that these things happen is because there is a fundamental breakdown in the proper raising of children. Weak minded kids are being raised by weak minded parents that have been spoon fed watered down educations because no one wants anyone's feelings to get hurt or get left behind. What do people expect when the country is so concerned about things that are pointless instead of things that matter? The average American IQ is 88, I personally am surprised that it is even that high, we are one of the mentally weakest, morally screwed up countries on the planet as far as I am concerned. When polled 55% of people did not know that the sun was a star, how idiotic do you have to be to not know that very basic piece of information, if they don't know that it scares me to think what else they don't know. I know that IQ is not a measure of a persons intelligence, a high IQ score is nothing without common sense and a solid moral compass. One of the most lacking things in the US is the common sense, it almost depresses me to see members of my generation and the one below it because they have so few things to offer to society. Generations that have to be spoon fed everything because they lack the ability to process information and think for themselves and have to rely on talk shows and there friends to get an opinion on what they should think and do. Its a very scary prospect to think that these same people might someday be in important positions to possibly steer the direction of this country. [..] help us all if this country doesn't wise the hell up and try and straighten out this situation we have created for ourselves because we are on a slippery slope as it is and we are only starting to speed up.

25th Jan, 2011 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

People react to their environment. The guy that bullies has probably been bullied a lot too. No one wakes up deciding to be a bully it has to come from somewhere. Bullies need to understand that someone can help them before they take things too far.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cyberbullies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,